Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to reveal title of new album in September

Dawson

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

Because she did it in 2010 VMA's, and people would be like "Again?". I'm kinda all for it, but lol idk

Why would they react like that? You follow haters too much.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

*Y'all know September is in 3 months' time, right?

*W1yGN.gif

*At least we have something to wait for.

Introvert

I guess you could be right, but it doesn't have to be, it could be like this, too:

August: 1st single

September: more and more info coming out like title, release date & cover etc

November: album's release

I think she really should have the album out before December, otherwise the hype turns to overhype

THIS is what needs to happen. But considering that its Gaga we're talking about she might not play it that way -__-

ALSO: can she release a single before the title of the album? :huh:

Edited by torturedbys0litude

Dawson

She never worded it like that. She said she's not going to be talking to the press or doing TV interviews for a long time. And so far, she hasn't. The break from the press could still continue if she announces her album title on Twitter or at an award ceremony.

No, but it was definitely part of the plan in order to take her out of the public eye for a bit to avoid more overhype and the public getting indefinitely sick of her

Betting the album will not be out this year. Way too soon.

Introvert

No, but it was definitely part of the plan in order to take her out of the public eye for a bit to avoid more overhype and the public getting indefinitely sick of her

Betting the album will not be out this year. Way too soon.

If the album isn't out this year than announcing the announcement of the album title was a big mistake on her part. I really don't think waiting until 2013 is a good idea. She needs to do damage control to repair the image she tarnished with the general public because of the Born This Way era.....at least in my opinion.

Agaiiiiin: Stop talking (some of you) like Born This Way was such a cheap ass mess. It's not that radio-friendly, but the public loved Born This Way, and a lot of other songs as well. Ugh

ExorcismGaga

STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT BEING "TOO SOON"chirp chirp , WE ARE FANS, NOT HER MANAGERS.

Edited by ExorcismGaga

MelbHawker

tumblr_m3kfyy0Ubp1rohra4.gif

OMG IT RLY HAS BEGUN!

But we have to wait till' September..

tumblr_m4wmzo6J7u1rn19nco1_500.gif

BUT. She's played THE RECORD.. the WHOLE record.. so it's done!!! Oh My God.

tumblr_m42xx9r3Al1r68ql4o1_250.gif

Edited by MelbHawker

Introvert

Agaiiiiin: Stop talking (some of you) like Born This Way was such a cheap ass mess. It's not that radio-friendly, but the public loved Born This Way, and a lot of other songs as well. Ugh

I wasn't trying to say it was a "cheap ass mess". It just was sort of her sophomore slump.....I think she needs to reinstate her dominance with the general public.

Jase

I logged online and the first thing I did was check Gaga's Twitter, and she tweeted THAT. I literally just freaked out :lmao:

Fusel

THIS is what needs to happen. But considering that its Gaga we're talking about she might not play it that way -__-

ALSO: can she release a single before the title of the album? :huh:

It's not the usual way, but I guess she could do it :shrug:

EGOT2027

Would it be weird for her to put out the lead single in July or August before the album title is released?

And remebe guys how last time the album title was supposed to be released on New Years...and then we got it in Septmber.

Darcklighter22

tumblr_m3kfyy0Ubp1rohra4.gif

OMG IT RLY HAS BEGUN!

But we have to wait till' September..

tumblr_m4wmzo6J7u1rn19nco1_500.gif

BUT. She's played THE RECORD.. the WHOLE record.. so it's done!!! Oh My God.

tumblr_m42xx9r3Al1r68ql4o1_250.gif

nope that doesn't mean that at all lol where talking gaga...however allot of the demo's at least are most likely finished.

Would it be weird for her to put out the lead single in July or August before the album title is released?

And remebe guys how last time the album title was supposed to be released on New Years...and then we got it in Septmber.

it is gaga so this might happen, not putting much hope on it tho, to be safe