đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to reveal title of new album in September

Dawson

Featured Posts

Emvee

If she releases her album in March or April after announcing the title in September im done with her. Thats way too long -___-

Except you already know it's coming. What difference would it make?

You're all making way too big of a deal out of this. Just be patient for goodness sake.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

erfaan

The people that are complaining if it gets released in april/march, need to get over it. You should be glad she's at least giving us the name of the album. I think telling us the name in September then releasing it in March/April is fine!

heavymlover

If she releases her album in March or April after announcing the title in September im done with her. Thats way too long -___-

Considering they usually release one or two singles before the album release, I think you'll be fine. ;)

Introvert

Except you already know it's coming. What difference would it make?

You're all making way too big of a deal out of this. Just be patient for goodness sake.

Its just too long to wait! I'm not down for a 2013 release. Just not. Call me ungrateful if you want!

Edited by lkjgdhs

Its just too long to wait! I'm not down for a 2013 release. Just not. Call me ungrateful if you want!

You're ungrateful :hor:

Introvert

You're ungrateful :hor:

I mean honestly guys, you're all telling me you're down for another Born This Way wait of epic proportions? Thats just too much.

I mean honestly guys, you're all telling me you're down for another Born This Way wait of epic proportions? Thats just too much.

You told me i could call you ungrateful and i had nothing better to do so i did :redface:

jhonyguy04

over-hype creates pessimism, annoyance, and fatigue therefore killing it.

bye!!!

Introvert

bye!!!

Why is everyone so down for her to make us wait 8 months for another album after she announces the title. I don't get it. Literally no other artist would do that lol

heavymlover

Why is everyone so down for her to make us wait 8 months for another album after she announces the title. I don't get it. Literally no other artist would do that lol

Because we would have one or two singles meanwhile, and probably even promotional singles before the release of the album. It's not like there will be 8 months of a complete lack of news.

Klou

The Grammy deadline for submissions is September 30th this year, so she will most likely release the single before then.

Edited by Klou

Introvert

Because we would have one or two singles meanwhile, and probably even promotional singles before the release of the album. It's not like there will be 8 months of a complete lack of news.

I think she should release a single and then an album a month or two later. Why release 2 singles before the albums actually released? Isn't that what she did with Born This Way? Why should she repeat that? Idk I don't want another Born This Way era, I want this to be like the opposite of that era. An era where she doesn't unnecessarily stall the release of everything.

Edited by lkjgdhs

Artifact

She's so good with us :heart: She didn't just say "Album title SOON xoxoxo", she even gave us a month !

The Born This Way hype didn't kill me at all - actually, BTW was better than I expected. :yes:

BurqaSwag

I love hype idk why you guys are so anti hype. Hype is what makes the experience of waiting for the album amazing. It's like waiting for Christmas or your birthday. You know it's coming and you get some hints here and there about how epic it's going to be. That feeling of staying up to listen to an entire fresh album is unexplainable it's the best feeling ever. Pure joy and excitement is what it is and the hype only makes that moment so much more satisfactory.

Miracle

I love hype!!!!!!!!!! But Hype ends bad

But Gaga doesn't need money, she's ALREADY rich