Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Bradley said:

Don't forget Million Reasons.

Is this shade? :poot: 

Bradley
Just now, Mugler said:

A compilation of what? :oprah: 

I dk why it was called a compilation cause I understand those were brand new tracks but for some reason they didn't release it like a usual studio album. 

The album was only released digitally through online platforms, such as iTunes, on December 23, 2013 by Island Records

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Bradley said:

I dk why it was called a compilation cause I understand those were brand new tracks but for some reason they didn't release it like a usual studio album. 

The album was only released digitally through online platforms, such as iTunes, on December 23, 2013 by Island Records

Tragic, that's why the fans act like it doesn't exist. :poot: 

Bradley
Just now, Mugler said:

Is this shade? :poot: 

It was a joke cause I know how y'all are with the MR video. 

I think Million Reasons stands as one of her best videos. :emma:

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Bradley said:

It was a joke cause I know how y'all are with the MR video. 

I think Million Reasons stands as one of her best videos. :emma:

I think so too, I love Million Reasons' music video a lot, it's very simple, but the aesthetic is cute & it could hardly have another visual, it's a ballad, what could anyone possibly expect? Another Bad Romance? :emma: 

The video is beautiful & shows her love for her friends, family & fans. The message is beautiful & it is truly her most underrated music video to date.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Mugler said:

I think so too, I love Million Reasons' music video a lot, it's very simple, but the aesthetic is cute & it could hardly have another visual, it's a ballad, what could anyone possibly expect? Another Bad Romance? :emma: 

The video is beautiful & shows her love for her friends, family & fans. The message is beautiful & it is truly her most underrated music video to date.

It might not be as visually pumped as Bad Romance or G.U.Y. is, but the emotional content in the video was praised by critics. It actually received very positive reviews from several media sites.

BadJudas
24 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I don't know man ,The VMAs are on August 27th and she's on Tour. Chicago on 25th and NYC on 28th so it's unlikely that she'll attend the show in Cali. But never say never I guess. 

Its either her or Katy imo

I talk about if the Wins the Vanguard a day, not necessary this year ! But i didn't be clear on that ! Sorry ! 

Archived