wahkeenasitka
5 hours ago, KooKoo said:

She keeps interrupting him.  

:toofunny:

5 hours ago, Red said:

LOOLLLL I FORGOT SHE USED TO TALK WITH A FAUX EUROPEAN ACCENT IN 2012 :sharon: 

5 hours ago, Jester said:

Haha if I didn't know her I'd think she was kinda stupid

just remember, this was at the peak of the BTW ball tour when she was basically stoned on 15 joints every single day for years. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red
Just now, wahkeenasitka said:

just remember, this was at the peak of the BTW ball tour when she was basically stoned on 15 joints every single day for years. 

I don't get what an accent has to do with smoking weed

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

wahkeenasitka
Just now, Red said:

it was just the phase she was in... she was so flippant & egotistical at that time. 

Red
Just now, wahkeenasitka said:

it was just the phase she was in... she was so flippant & egotistical at that time. 

I think it's just because her BTWB leg in Europe was reeeeeeally long and she absorbed the accents

Like, I'm not denying she smoked weed like a chimney but that's probably a big factor, lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FreeAsMyHair13

The **** was that accent she had back then. I had forgotten about it tbh. How weird that she just affected an accent and no one called her out on it. 

It's so bizarre it actually made me laugh though. She's like a bratty teenager who's been forced to interview someone for a school assignment or something and so is acting as uninterested and indignant possible. The coughing is priceless!

Slayer
10 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

The **** was that accent she had back then. I had forgotten about it tbh. How weird that she just affected an accent and no one called her out on it. 

It's so bizarre it actually made me laugh though. She's like a bratty teenager who's been forced to interview someone for a school assignment or something and so is acting as uninterested and indignant possible. The coughing is priceless!

Omg that is so spot on. She really does seem bratty. I think she was probably trying to come across as intimidating and accusational,  but she just looks like she doesn't have a clue.

I'm so glad she's over this phase. But at the same time it's so entertaining to watch.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

tellemhone

It was kinda messy

:air: :air: :air:

Star

Hshshdhd;'

Lemme not start with the way she's sitting like gorl, wyd 

Her constantly interruption 

That fake cough 

"So a lot of people"

:sharon:

AphroditeLaydee
2 hours ago, Red said:

2 hours ago, wahkeenasitka said:

naah her accent's from the lip fillers she had at that time.

she even made a statement about it that time on LM that she talks that way because she's trying to enunciate her words better when singing.  some monsters there were quick to clock her:poot:

SLAYing
8 hours ago, Pietro said:

I've never understood ANYTHING about Assange, Gaga and M.I.A. Can you explain me?

THIS..  can someone just brief us about what is this and what it has to do with Gaga !

Thanks ☺

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Lord Temptation

Assange later said that it was Gaga's idea for him to wear just a t shirt and jeans. Apparently he wasn't sure how he should dress. He was really nervous, but if I was being interrogated by Lady Gaga I would be a rambling wreck too!

Archived