Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure

Noah

Featured Posts

Haroon

Discussing moderation publicly is not allowed and multiple verbal warnings to everyone were left in this thread but unfortunately they were not listened to, so warning points will now be issued for these instances. If the same people who are given warning points do it again then the warning point number will be increased.

If you have a problem or a question with moderation then please post a topic about it in the Support section, so a discussion can be opened between you and the moderators directly:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/forum/76-support/

We are more than happy to hear you out and also respond to your issues, so that we can hopefully move forward together.

Complaining about moderation publicly does not help to solve anything, it just brews drama and negativity and derails threads. If you actually want to take steps forward toward solving your problem with moderation then the only way to is to take it up with the moderators themselves in the Support section. Other methods (public posts, threads, statuses, etc) do not work toward solving your problems and actually cause more problems - and will be warned.

This is an announcement to everyone who visits this thread. This is NOT a post for you to respond to here, if you want to respond then the Support section is still the place to go: http://gagadaily.com/forums/forum/76-support/

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

An early update from Australian Radios.

tenor.gif

ggd.jpg

00:51 Lady Gaga - The Cure

05:35 Lady Gaga - The Cure

10:28 Lady Gaga - The Cure

11:38 Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory

16:32 Lady Gaga - The Cure

243.png

01:40Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

03:25 Lady Gaga - Poker Face

05:33 Lady Gaga - The Cure

10:49 Lady Gaga - The Cure

14:42 Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

ggd1.jpg

00:27 Lady Gaga - The Cure

09:41 Lady Gaga - Poker Face

11:49 Lady Gaga - The Cure

14:44 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

and it's noon there right now :applause:

DonnieDarko
Just now, Bloody said:

An early update from Australian Radios.

tenor.gif

ggd.jpg

00:51 Lady Gaga - The Cure

05:35 Lady Gaga - The Cure

10:28 Lady Gaga - The Cure

11:38 Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory

243.png

01:40Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

03:25 Lady Gaga - Poker Face

05:33 Lady Gaga - The Cure

10:49 Lady Gaga - The Cure

14:42 Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

ggd1.jpg

00:27 Lady Gaga - The Cure

09:41 Lady Gaga - Poker Face

11:49 Lady Gaga - The Cure

14:44 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

and it's noon there right now :applause:

This is amazing.

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Discussing moderation publicly is not allowed and multiple verbal warnings to everyone were left in this thread but unfortunately they were not listened to, so warning points will now be issued for these instances. If the same people who are given warning points do it again then the warning point number will be increased.

If you have a problem or a question with moderation then please post a topic about it in the Support section, so a discussion can be opened between you and the moderators directly:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/forum/76-support/

We are more than happy to hear you out and also respond to your issues, so that we can hopefully move forward together.

Complaining about moderation publicly does not help to solve anything, it just brews drama and negativity and derails threads. If you actually want to take steps forward toward solving your problem with moderation then the only way to is to take it up with the moderators themselves in the Support section. Other methods (public posts, threads, statuses, etc) do not work toward solving your problems and actually cause more problems - and will be warned.

This is an announcement to everyone who visits this thread. This is NOT a post for you to respond to here, if you want to respond then the Support section is still the place to go: http://gagadaily.com/forums/forum/76-support/

But are you looping The Cure on Spotify?

Haroon
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

But are you looping The Cure on Spotify?

I bought it on iTunes and gifted it a few times :gum: I don't stream music :omg: 

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Haroon said:

I bought it on iTunes and gifted it a few times :gum: I don't stream music :omg: 

Mhmm. Fine by me, you pass. :lolga:

Harry

The stagnancy on UK Spotify is beginning to frustrate me a little. It's been hanging around this spot for ages now and it's clear it won't go up unless it's given a better position on Hot Hits UK. It's doing just fine on UK iTunes but clearly won't go much higher without promo or a video, neither of which appear to be happening anytime soon.

JustaMonster
Just now, Harry said:

The stagnancy on UK Spotify is beginning to frustrate me a little. It's been hanging around this spot for ages now and it's clear it won't go up unless it's given a better position on Hot Hits UK. It's doing just fine on UK iTunes but clearly won't go much higher without promo or a video, neither of which appear to be happening anytime soon.

I'm sure the MV will save it tho. :poot:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Star
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

This is why she's flopping. 

Please start the streaming The Cure along with your moderation job. Heard of multitasking? :hor:

Haroon
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Mhmm. Fine by me, you pass.

I thought I was going to get burned at the stake, what kind of mercy

giphy.gif

DonnieDarko
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Really? You don't stream music at all? 

Edge Of Venus

Is Gaga the Queen of Stagnancy or Queen of Stability?

It's all about perspective guys. :hug:

mistylake
18 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Really? You don't stream music at all? 

I didn't stream music at all until I needed to stream for MR

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived