Chart Discussion: The Cure

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayGagaloo
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Gaga still sets trends. Or at least she does stuff before it becomes cool. See: Joanne & Malibu & Bad Liar. All calm and not poppy. 

You mean the song, right? :sweat:

Over.

monketsharona
40 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Bobby/Interscope should really do something. TC is doing fine but it shoud do great. C'mon, we need the vid and more exposure. 

I guess it's all on Gaga's hand and free time... Let's hope the shooting of ASIB is done very soon.

HiddenWeirdo

The only solo female artist in top 20 of the BB200 is Diana Krall...at 18... and I don't even know her. 

TRAGIQUE

giphy.gif

Edge Of Venus
12 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Gaga still sets trends. Or at least she does stuff before it becomes cool. See: Joanne & Malibu & Bad Liar. All calm and not poppy. 

Pretty sure Ed Sheeran started this basic minimalist trend a few years ago. Don't insult Joanne. Gaga's music is much more than this beige ass hollow sound. :saladga:

FRANZGA
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners:

20 527 577 (+79 900)

Still positive.

tumblr_inline_n9sz2ppEoS1r2q32v.gif

yassing at this surviving the first rolling days.. praying it won't fall big and will stabilize above 20m

..can somebody pm me the link of camila's song.. gonna judge it myself and BAD LIAR is good btw..

HiddenWeirdo
2 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

YPretty sure Ed Sheeran started this basic minimalist trend a few years ago. Don't insult Joanne. Gaga's music is much more than this beige ass hollow sound. 

But the change as a whole comes from Gaga. From bitchy/crazy to country/simple:gaycat: the purposes are just different. 

Miley did country but never was this crazy in pop before so she wanted to create that atmosphere of nostalgia with this "change-back". 

While Gaga wanted to show another side of her as a phenomenal chameleon in pop music.

bloody g
4 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

POP's update :toofunny:

Spill the tea :ohno:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LetsGetHigh
28 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

You mean the song, right? :sweat:

I meant as a whole album, it's definitely not like ARTPOP or BTW and it definitely has those folk/country vibes to it.

oheyitso

Selena's Spotify video promo is neat. Her team are clever. The song is a little underwhelming but I'm sure it'll smash considering she has 13RW and last album success. Would be brilliant for Gaga to release something this weekend. I'd love the UO collab to include something for The Cure, potentially a video played in stores. I really do think Interscope want this to be a hit, they've put money into it already, it's just about boosting it again so it doesn't fade into new releases.

LetsGetHigh

Radio update next page cause GagaMyBlood95 cockblocked the update. :neyde:

• Jase locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived