46 members have voted

1. 1. Tours

• The Fame Ball Tour
    • The Monster Ball Tour
    • The Born This Way Ball Tour
    • ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour

Featured Posts

Twitter

It seems like Paparazzi is the very few songs Gaga brings on tour with a fresh vibe. So which tour you think she slayed Paparazzi? 

Gay(art)rave:diane:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

theARTVampire

Why did you choose the only Monster Ball 2.0 performance without the Angler Fish? :D

My Enigma Heart

I might be the minority  here but I absolutely adored the BTWB performance. Mother G.O.A.T's bleeding face still haunts me today. Gaga was a badass and it was definitely iconic!

Kanyeee West
13 minutes ago, eltomasrosales said:

I might be the minority  here but I absolutely adored the BTWB performance. Mother G.O.A.T's bleeding face still haunts me today. Gaga was a badass and it was definitely iconic!

agree , it was so dark and mysterious.

Irrelevant

Gaga wasn't even on the stage most of the time during the BTWB perf, but I love it

I hated the TFB one tho, like honestly :madge:

artRave was only good with the black outfit, 1.0 was nice, 2.0 was awesome, especially the angler fish and the sparkling bra and panties

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

jxckk

The Monster Ball performance with the angler fish is probably one of her most unique performances. 

Must be something about the song to gaga, every tour it always gets one of the best thought out performances. 

Twitter
42 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Why did you choose the only Monster Ball 2.0 performance without the Angler Fish? :D

Cause her vocals slayed and it seems more cryptic imo! :toofunny:

Cailleach

This makes me sad because her voice has gotten lower over the years and she can't really sing the high pitched chorus anymore :( you can hardly hear her in the artrave video :S this is my all-time favourite gaga song and it would kill me if she cut it from the JWT because she couldn't sing it properly :ohno:

That's not very born this way of you

Archived