đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga fall victim to her own art?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs
11 minutes ago, Tresor said:

She did though. She just performed at the Super Bowl, headlined Coachella, is about to embark on a world tour, and is garnering a huge hit with The Cure. The "we love her again" prophecy couldn't be more relevant?

Yeah, so she basically followed it to a tea. I'm not wrong at all. 

Tresor
On 5/3/2017 at 11:59 AM, RainbowBlonde said:

Yeah, so she basically followed it to a tea. I'm not wrong at all. 

Oh I thought you meant she couldn't escape the decline

HeartTrip

Britney did it first with Mona Lisa. That song is actually amazing and it's scary how foreshadowing it was. And she actually had a very public breakdown, which made it so hard. Gaga "breakdown" of sorts was very behind the scenes and tbh the GP doesn't even know she ever went through that hard phase. 

RadioIsOurs
7 hours ago, HeartTrip said:

Britney did it first with Mona Lisa. That song is actually amazing and it's scary how foreshadowing it was. And she actually had a very public breakdown, which made it so hard. Gaga "breakdown" of sorts was very behind the scenes and tbh the GP doesn't even know she ever went through that hard phase. 

The Everytime video too! :duck:

On 5/3/2017 at 10:47 AM, Tresor said:

She did though. She just performed at the Super Bowl, headlined Coachella, is about to embark on a world tour, and is garnering a huge hit with The Cure. The "we love her again" prophecy couldn't be more relevant?

...huge?

Tresor
2 hours ago, Doot said:

...huge?

in a day and age where a hit is determined by streaming success, sure I think so. Certainly seems to be getting huge

Archived