Jump to content
politics

Republican lawmaker WEEPS due to abortion and gay marriage


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Um... The last time I checked it was called "marriage" not "matrimony". Very different things.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LePetitGAGABLover

Good lord. This is a country founded on the separation of church and state. :saladga:

It's DISGUSTING seeing these provincial men using religion to promote their political agenda. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hennywise

All the unemployment, poverty, gun violence issues and you out here crying about adults making decisions with their own bodies and lives? :laughga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeka

*enter yes cry harder baby power rangers villain gif here*

*enter evil has been defeated gif here*

Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyGagasGodSon

"I'm gonna drink my tears tonight" teas :sharon: 

7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

 

More OT: :sure:

You are small men. You are not worthy to rule the Dothraki.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saint Hollywood

it's sad that people this ignorant still exist

3o7bu6sg68MwlDeGwU.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Palutena
19 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

 

I can't even take this seriously :smh:

What are they called, again? Ah, yes, crocodile tears.

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.
Link to post
Share on other sites

shoful

This is pathetic. Ughh people need to wake up. I hate both parties. Republicans need to become move forward in time. This isnt the ****ing industrial age anymore. And the Democrates need to be less liberal. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
Link to post
Share on other sites

ctherainbow

Well, he's not wrong.

Our national debt does indeed stretch to the heavens. :lana: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PunkTheFunk

Me @ Gaga when she wasn't doing any promo for PI

Link to post
Share on other sites

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Me @ Gaga when she wasn't doing any promo for PI

116316df708b413573c66bad6d357d52710e8e47

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...