Mariah: 22 (+)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Gia Gunn
4 hours ago, SinnersVenus said:

Kylie - 0 (-) (OUT)

Lana - 5 (+) 

Mariah - 17 

Rihanna - 7

When people ask me when did I become an homophobic gay, I'll link them to this post :madge:

Just now, Gia Gunn said:

When people ask me when did I become an homophobic gay, I'll link them to this post :madge:

Sorry, not that I don't like Kylie, she's literally the only one of these artists I never even sat down to explore :poot: Do you have any recommendations? I might change my mind.

Gia Gunn
6 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

Sorry, not that I don't like Kylie, she's literally the only one of these artists I never even sat down to explore :poot: Do you have any recommendations? I might change my mind.

Listening to her album Fever will make you regret your post henny :lolly: if you want to check out a song rn I'd recommend In Your Eyes or Come Into My World :lolly: 

But seriously every album after her self titled is worth a listen, and maybe just the hits from her first four albums, cause the albums themselves didn't age well imo 

1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Listening to her album Fever will make you regret your post henny :lolly: if you want to check out a song rn I'd recommend In Your Eyes or Come Into My World :lolly: 

But seriously every album after her self titled is worth a listen, and maybe just the hits from her first four albums, cause the albums themselves didn't age well imo 

Guess I'll do that. I'm in a musical drought as it is, about time to start stanning someone :queenga:

Luke78619

Lana: 9(+)

Mariah: 20(-)

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Noah

Lana: 8 (-)

Mariah: 21 (+)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Luke78619

Lana: 9 (+)

Mariah: 20 (-)

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote