💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Robyn - Body Talk || Megarate Ceremony

juju

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn

I didn't know Indestructible was a single and that's why I was so shocked, now everything makes sense :toofunny:

Dancing On My Own was kinda expected, but in an album full of gems, I can't complain :lolly: Well, I can, but I won't, at least for now :lolly: 

And even tho my faves got brutally murdered and demolished, hey, at least I got a date with @MonsterJames333 in which we'll blast Robyn bops and starve if any of us dares to play Bon Upper Tit :lolly: and I also got an excuse so as not to study for my Grammar exam :lolly: 

Thanks sis for serving yet another iconic ceremony! I'm sorry Gaga cockblocked you tho :lolly: 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

I didn't know Indestructible was a single and that's why I was so shocked, now everything makes sense

Dancing On My Own was kinda expected, but in an album full of gems, I can't complain :lolly: Well, I can, but I won't, at least for now :lolly: 

And even tho my faves got brutally murdered and demolished, hey, at least I got a date with @MonsterJames333 in which we'll blast Robyn bops and starve if any of us dares to play Bon Upper Tit :lolly: and I also got an excuse so as not to study for my Grammar exam :lolly: 

Thanks sis for serving yet another iconic ceremony! I'm sorry Gaga cockblocked you tho :lolly: 

LMAO.  This is everything!!!!!!!  Haha.  What a ride this one was!! Thanks guys. 😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Swan Heart
5 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

sis have u ever heard of Grimes' Art Angels? Bc I know u listen to Björk, Arca, Perfume Genius so I thought you're maybe into grimes too. If so u r welcome to participate in my megarate for Art Angels

I love Art Angels, I'm in. :hug: send me a link, sis

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

That J

Did Ju announce the next rate?

Swan Heart

A speacial thanks to our wonderful lovely host @juju :hug:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

That J

I didn't know Indestructible was a single either.  I knew there was a video but ya can't trust all that. I was voting on pure heart alone.....and for my shirtless strange searching safaris on the summer beach strip. 😂

That J
1 minute ago, Swan Heart said:

A speacial thanks to our wonderful lovely host @juju :hug:

:applause::applause::applause: 

juju

First, we had Bey's B'Day...
Followed by Aphrodite with Kylie...
Then, Kesha's Animal+Cannibal...
Next, with Robyn's Body Talk...

Now, we will celebrate Nicole Scherzinger's long awaited debut:
K I L L E R  L O V E
tumblr_lmhhw0Zscp1qephfyo1_500.gif

See y'all there, expect a tag :hor: 

❤ x ❤

John Slayne

omg another ceremony I missed :giveup: however I'm pleased with the results, Time Machine and all my other faves snatched top 10 :whitney: thank you @juju for making this megarate, I found some brilliant songs thanks to you :diane: (my flop ass only knew Indestructible and DOMO)

juju
3 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

omg another ceremony I missed :giveup: however I'm pleased with the results, Time Machine and all my other faves snatched top 10 :whitney: thank you @juju for making this megarate, I found some brilliant songs thanks to you :diane: (my flop ass only knew Indestructible and DOMO)

anytime :diane: I'm glad you gave it a chance, that was the whole reason of this rate was to reintroduce it to people! It's such a good album :air: 

❤ x ❤

The Fame Joanne

Noooo I missed this rate

Mostly ok with the results tho (but Hang With Me deserved better)

John Slayne
32 minutes ago, juju said:

anytime :diane: I'm glad you gave it a chance, that was the whole reason of this rate was to reintroduce it to people! It's such a good album :air: 

it really is and it's growing on me a lot :music: Robyn did all of #THAT :giveup:

Didn't participate, but they're all clearly 10s, fats. This is one of the essential pop albums of the last 20 years.

On a serious note, which version of Dancing On My Own was y'all ranking? The original or the bastardized radio/music video version?

Archived