Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Spotify's 'Today's Top Hits' playlist updates order tomorrow!

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Spotify's TTH generally updates with the order of the songs on Monday's, so let's get as many streams in as we can from this playlist for The Cure.

She's #3 now, if we can push her to #1 she'll be on the cover art for the playlist.Β :diane:

Yuuri

Her and Hunty Mendes are the only solo artists in the Top 5, the others have to collab with DJs and Rappers.

BoomKack

Does playing the song on repeat from that playlist work, or do you have to listen to another song before playing it again?

Lets do this hunties:hor:

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Just now, BoomKack said:

Does playing the song on repeat from that playlist work, or do you have to listen to another song before playing it again?

yes

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Harry
Just now, BoomKack said:

Press the repeat button twice whilst playing the song from TTHΒ and a little '1' will appear and it will play the song over and over :)

BoomKack
Just now, Harry said:

Press the repeat button twice whilst playing the song from TTHΒ and a little '1' will appear and it will play the song over and over :)

I knew how to do that thanks, I didn't know if Spotify had something in place where putting it on repeat wouldn't count towards the chart position

StarstruckIllusion

So it might not even spend a day @ #3? mess

Harry
Just now, BoomKack said:

I knew how to do that thanks, I didn't know if Spotify had something in place where putting it on repeat wouldn't count towards the chart position

Oh I'm sorry! I'm just used to explaining that/seeing it explained on this site haha. My bad. But yes I believe it does count :D

Yuuri

Wow really only 3 solo artists in the Top 10, Gaga, Gaga Daily's favorite hunty, and another hunty?:hor:

And Katy in the Top 10? No thanks.

takemetovenus
28 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Her and Hunty Mendes are the only solo artists in the Top 5, the others have to collab with DJs and Rappers.

Β 

legends onlyΒ :golfclap:

Spoiler

Yes, Shawn is a legendΒ :giggle:

Spoiler

on GGDΒ :giggle:

Β 

Β 

Β 

TheFame Monster
30 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Yes, but make sure you have volume on

Archived