Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Million Reasons vs. You and I vs. Speechless

sexy

Million Reasons vs. You and I vs. Speechless  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

Featured Posts

Three of my favorite Gaga songs and her three best ballads (in my opinion). These three just seem to fit together for some reason to me. 

Which is your fave? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Million Reasons connects with me on another level and really speaks to me, so I have to pick Million Reasons.

End Racism Now

Lextyr97

I can't vote because they all hit me in my core on specific occasions. I love them all equally. 

Jenina

Million Reasons was the song that got me to stan so I have a strong connection with it for that reason as well as it really spoke to me due to the situation I was in at the time.

cool

So hard to choose. :giveup:

I think if you ask me about my favorite of the three right now, I'll have to say Million Reasons. 

Not saying that I jump the bandwagon when the time comes, but my favorite track really changes based on how much exposure my getting to that particular track. Idk how else to explain it. :huh:

Regardless, Gaga barely ever doesn't deliver when it comes to her ballads, and all three of the tracks in the poll feature some of her best work from each album.:tony:

BibleThisWay

For me Million Reasons > Speechless = You and I ( > Dope > Brown Eyes since you paid her other 2 ballads dust :hor:)

JbGaga

It was a hard choice between you and I and Speechless but gave it to Speechless. Million Reasons in the same category??! Yea right.... :diane:

badgirlmeat

1. You And I

2. Speechless

3. Dope*

4. Million Reasons (I love it though)

5. Angel Down*

6. Brown Eyes*

*you didn't put these songs on the thread but if I had to include them

🤠

VforVendetta

Million Reasons though my favorite Lady Gaga ballad is definitely Angel Down...

VforVendetta
13 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

For me Million Reasons > Speechless = You and I ( > Dope > Brown Eyes since you paid her other 2 ballads dust :hor:)

Angel Down is obviously also a ballad. :giveup:

YaaaasGaga

1. Princess Die :whitney: (I'm sorry, I couldn't help but pick this as my top ballad)

2. Million Reasons

3. You & I

4. Speechless

5. Dope

6. Angel Down

7. Brown Eyes

Archived