petty

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

Inb4 she starts dragging haself with "Katy is over" and "Don't buy KPFlop"

Re4gG.gif

Well on the other hand at least she would be giving us the teaĀ if she were to use that promo:poot:

GagaMyBlood95

I think she actually might be having a mental breakdown, just by looking at all of the things she has said and done since CTTR was released..

I kinda feel bad for her, idk... I don't have a good feeling about her, and that is why I don't want to make fun of her

jinko
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

I don't really see the comparison, missing someone who led a country and has a lot of say in what happens and affects a huge amount of people is very different to missing a hair colour :duck:Ā Like yes times do change, but that isn't the answer to everything when someone misses something and possibly complains about it. Yes I'd agree with "times change :shrug:" if someone'sĀ complaining about hair colour, but it's not really the best answer if someone misses a previous President, there's a deeper reason behind that than just preference of colour

Seems like a silly comment though and probably not something to be read into too much :laughga:Ā 

Bitch you just wrote an essay on itĀ :madge:

Haroon
3 minutes ago, jinko said:

Bitch you just wrote an essay on itĀ :madge:

I mean reading into it as her meaning that black is out and white is in or anything to do with race/skin colourĀ :tongue:Ā In my opinion that's reading into it too far and I think my post is on a much lighter level of "reading into", it's just that I ramble a lot :flop:

perfillusion

I'm not even being shady but I think she's mentally ill rn. Something is wrong with her.Ā :madge:

TheKillerQueen

I don't miss Obama one bit but, I miss her long:sweat: hair. Where was the joke? She's getting out of hand lol.Ā 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

jinko
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I mean reading into it as her meaning that black is out and white is in or anything to do with race/skin colourĀ :tongue:Ā In my opinion that's reading into it too far and I think my post is on a much lighter level of "reading into", it's just that I ramble a lot :flop:

Okay papiĀ :v:

Not The Real Gaga
10 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

57JCY2a.gif

How do you make such gifsĀ :diane:

YeehawKylie

So, is she making a correlation between the former color of herĀ hair and the color of our former president?Ā :oprah:

PunkTheFunk
6 hours ago, Altair said:

Hey quick question, who is this?Ā :laughga:

Jasmine Masters, Rupaul's DragRace contestantĀ :poot:

Poope MOnster

i think she have mental breakdownĀ 

shave her hair / under perform / flop 2nd single / broke up with orlando / when she promote bonĀ appetit on truck she kind of feel off / cry on live

feel sorry for her

hopeĀ she can get over itĀ 

no please noĀ :air:

this is her ARTPOPĀ era guaranteed and can we stop talking about her

its gagadaily.com goddammit

That's Gossip

BloodyJudas

She looks tragic and she has changed out of all recognition.Ā 

But ARTPOP era >>>>>>> thisĀ 

Archived