Antonio
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

WEST COAST won the countdown, and here is it's poster

NhzmcoL.jpg

top 2 is coming!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

ItsTommyBitch

Me RN 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ItsTommyBitch

West Coast is my #2 or #3 tbh, but... It's not as well done as Brooklyn Baby :giveup: The lack of a bridge lyrically lowkey bothers me :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Antonio

ANOTHER TWIST?

Brooklyn Baby has a score 0.01 away from West Coast, I won't say to which side, do you want comments and delay the result a bit or post it right now and i'll edit them and add the comments later?

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Evan Peters

Y'all put Sad Girl in the bottom three, so i ain't even gonna read the rest of this bc you flops got **** taste :nails: I trusted you all and this is how you repay me? With putting West Coast in the top? 

emma roberts is an abuser

narcoswing
Just now, Antonio said:

ANOTHER TWIST?

Brooklyn Baby has a score 0.01 away from West Coast, I won't say to which side, do you want comments and delay the result a bit or post it right now and i'll edit them and add the comments later?

BYE THIS IS TOO MUCH

BibleThisWay
Just now, Antonio said:

ANOTHER TWIST?

now sis :poot:

What?

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

halcyonpop
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

ANOTHER TWIST?

DELAY HA I love the anticipation + the comments

Archived