Where it belongsย :crossed:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 hour ago, narcoswing said:

Truly can't believe Old Money placed higher than Slays of Cool....omg

Outdated Money confirmed?!!??!?!?/1/!??!/1?!

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

ItsTommyBitch

HOW IS SOC NOT #2 OR #1 ? :wtf:ย 

OLD MONEY ISNT THAT GOOD FOLKS! :grr:

I just got here. CW and UV should've been switched too :giveup:

ย 

็ง่‡ช่บซใ‚‚ใ“ใฎไธ–ใฎไธญใ‚‚่ชฐใ‚‚ใ‹ใ‚Œใ‚‚ใŒ, ใฉใ‚“ใชใซ่ฏใ‚„ใ‹ใชไบบ็”Ÿใงใ‚‚, ใฉใ‚“ใชใซๆ‚ฒๆƒจใชไบบ็”Ÿใงใ‚‚, ใ„ใคใ‹ใฏๅค‰่ฒŒใ—, ็ ดๅฃŠใ•ใ‚Œใ€ๆถˆๆป…ใ—ใฆใ—ใพใ†. ใ™ในใฆใŒใ‚‚ใจใ‚‚ใจใ“ใฎไธ–ใซๅญ˜ๅœจใ—ใชใ„ไธ€็žฌใฎๅนปๆƒณใชใฎใ ใ‹ใ‚‰

Antonio

place your bets for the top 3!

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Saint Hollywood
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

G0PTCJh.jpg

-----โ—†-----

Highest Scoreย |ย 11

@Antonioย @slayoย @SinnersVenusย @Petoย @Saint Hollywoodย @Anveeroy

Lowest Scoreย |ย 3

@Creyk

-----โ—†-----

Antonio's Remarkย |ย 11

My favorite Lana song of all time, it used to be a meh song to me until I finally saw the light. Literally every single second of this track is holy, and I'm quite upset this didn't place higher, especially considering there's a track in the top 3 that doesn't even have a place in my top 5, oh well, 4 is my lucky number so yay.

My Ideal Placementย |ย #1

-----โ—†-----

Commentary

above 5

ย  Reveal hidden contents

@slayoย |ย 11ย | "Lanaโ€™s vocals really stand out on this track. This is the very best of Ultraviolence rolled up into almost 6 minutes of perfect beauty, and donโ€™t even get me started on the bridgeโ€™s guitar solo. Iโ€™ll be surprised if this isnโ€™t in the Top 2."

@SinnersVenusย |ย 11ย | "I LIVE FOR THIS BOP. The instrumentation is top-notch, her vocals are the best, and lyrically this is perfect. Praying this song can make top 3 and snatch all the weaves."

@ItsTommyBitchย |ย 10ย | "Where to start. This is imo one of Lana's most beautiful songs and in my top 10 of her best songs everย ย The whole chorus and rock solo bridge is one of the most climax inducing moments ive ever heard. The lyrics paint such an amazingly vivid picture, and that titleย Shades of Coolย is actually so iconic."

@Trepadationย |ย 10ย | "best music video of the UV era."

@Evan Petersย |ย 10ย | "when will lana ever again top this song? never. she should have quit music after releasing this song as a single."

@SirLudicoproย |ย 10ย | "Shades of Cool is an amazing song. The lyrics reflect a relationship where Lana is in love with a man who was broken by past relationships and other life problems and he cannot be fixed. The verses are very tame and slow, but then the chorus kicks in and boy, what a chorus it is. It's a true head-swaying, hands in the air experience like no other. It really is as eargasmic as music can get. I also absolutely adore how the second chorus turns into this psychedelic rock bridge, especially the build up with the guitar at the end of it until everything goes back to calm when the last chorus kicks in. In short, this is another standout on this amazing album."

@BLACKOUTbritneyย |ย 10ย | "BRILLIANT! And that solo literally makes me want to get a sugar daddy to do drugs with."

@halcyonpopย |ย 9.6ย | "Honestly the most sweeping chorus of the whole album. There's a guitar riff in the background that makes me feel like I'm diving through an ocean blue pool in the middle of summer."

@Vodkaย |ย 9ย | "You know that feeling when you have all this energy, and then suddenly slow down, as if you're being cradled but still can't help but sway? That's what this track's bridge does to me. I love her swooning in the chorus."

@littlepotterย |ย 9ย | "I remember hearing this for the first time. I was on the toilet. I was not impressed. My 14 year old self could simply not appreciate art. I remember wishing the chorus stayed more similar to the first few notes (when she says youuuuuuuuuuu're it sounded amazing and then I hated how the melody took a dip at 'are unfiiixable'). Now it's a different matter though, after not listening to the album for I while I came back to it and started appreciating it more and more. It may have become my favorite Lana album as a whole. And this song is a BOP."

@Maleficentย |ย 9ย | "a definite standout."

@AJK273ย |ย 9ย | "This song is stunning, it mixes enchanting vocals with impressive mixing, it's probably the best mixed song on the album. The songs lyrical quality is beautiful with the film noir style making for a captivating song. It does however suffer slightly from the song being quite short and could use a instrumental break to freshen up the listener inbetween the Lanas singing. A great song from this record."

@sethrb101ย |ย 8.5ย | "This one would be a solid 8 for me, but because of those higher notes, it deserves more."

@Harryย |ย 8ย | "THAT SOLO."

@musiclandย |ย 7.5ย | "THE MUSIC VIDEO WHEN SHE GETS OUT OF THE POOL!!!! I NUTTEDDDD! THEN THE GUITAR, JOANNE WHOO?"

@Lona Deleryย |ย 7ย | "It is cute and I like to listen to this from time to time, but I do not like it very much. I know it is a fan favorite though, so I'll probably get roasted for this comment."

@IndieKylieย |ย 6ย | "A lot of people love this song, but it verges on unlistenable to me. This album is great and this is the only song that I really, really don't care for."

@jujuย |ย 5.5ย | "Most of this is senseless noise, her voice is flat and warbles unattractively in areas, and I'm not too sure what vibe she was going for with this one - saloon maiden after a few too many rounds? It's trying to do what the next song does, and failing at it."

5 and below

ย  Reveal hidden contents

@Moebiusย |ย 5ย | "Kinda forgettable, it has it's good moments."

@britneygaga99ย |ย 4ย | "A snoozefest. The track I always skip."

ย 

it was nice being here, bye you tasteless rats

giphy.gif

So Old Money at #1, yes?

aea44432cf1d0fe8e032e5d3cc3d7820.gif

ย 

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

OliverViennese

I didn't even know Old Money & Brooklyn Baby were this popular among fans. :oprah:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

Nirvana

I'm mad :madge:

But I can now totally see West Coast winning this... It is a great song but not as great as others.

OliverViennese

#3 Old Money

#2 Brooklyn Baby

#1 West Coast

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

BibleThisWay

My guess:

#1 West Coast

#2 Old Money

#3 Brooklyn Babyย 

What I want:

#1 Brooklyn Baby