💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

That J

Just because she's *very very lowkey* "crying" on a recording SHE made doesn't mean people can be SO mean sometimes or whatever.   It means she decided to record herself waaaaaaaa'ing when the radio wasn't playing her song yet.  If anything is wrong here, it's how self involved and delusional she's become.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

This is truly her ARTPOP era

Next she will shave her head and have a break down

BA isn't bad bad, it's just underwhelming

In before she scrap the whole album or keep releasing singles until one of them sticks

Look at those clowns

Robagaga
8 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

1) Is it? It's not because Katy is a celebrity that she deserves being bashed ALL the time by this fanbase (I don't know if it's the same with other fanbases). Y'all can say what you want, but that's bully. Remember how online bully affected Gaga during ARTPOP? Surprise, you all comparing Katy Perry's new album era with ARTPOP actually makes sense now. I just hope Katy doesn't end up like Gaga: broken, disappointed, unhappy, disgusted. 

You call yourselves fans of Gaga, who's a hard supporter of kindness and compassion, but you're boring shady basic bitches who don't learn from the past (those concerned will know). You're just doing the same thing Gaga was suffering from a few years ago. Disgusting. 

2) It's not as if Katy was bashed only for Bon Appétit. Whatever she does you'll find people dragging her for no reason. As said before, if Chained to the Rythm was Gaga's, most of y'all would love it. 

@Robagaga this is not particularly meant to you, but to every boring Katy hater on this website

Look through my history, I have never really shaded katy, and in my comment I am basically worried for her because it isnt normal for her to be crying because of this. Something must be going on that we dont know about. 

I really dont like these attacks tbh. You say its not meant for me, thats why you quoted me and put numbers on different things I said??

Its fine to make these statements, but there is no point in quoting and attacking me, even though that might have not been your intention that is how I feel. 

I was one of the first comments and I wasnt being hateful or anything, I was expressing concern because even though I dont know her, I wouldnt want her to go through mental, professional or emotionally like gaga had to. 

Its ok but dont start bashing on people that have nothing to do with this

Its not a good look for your message

:ohno:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

That J
11 minutes ago, Vodka said:

How bout we strip all the tech specs off, and empathize with the woman that is Katheryn Hudson. Like i'm not sure how resilient you can be, but a human was hurting there, is that how you'd like to be seen. Like imagine the spotlight on you, being dissected by possibly the world, and in a negative way. Wouldn't that hurt? Is that what you'd enjoy for yourself?

She's IN that spotlight.  All lights turn down at one point and then comes the comeback.  Welcome to Pop Music.    If she cant handle criticism, or even shade which she has taken part in herself, then she either needs to get out, get a grip or whatever.   OR maybe it's just everyone going crazy here.  Which isn't at all impossible.  

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Robagaga said:

Look through my history, I have never really shaded katy, and in my comment I am basically worried for her because it isnt normal for her to be crying because of this. Something must be going on that we dont know about. 

I really dont like these attacks tbh. You say its not meant for me, thats why you quoted me and put numbers on different things I said??

Its fine to make these statements, but there is no point in quoting and attacking me, even though that might have not been your intention that is how I feel. 

I was one of the first comments and I wasnt being hateful or anything, I was expressing concern because even though I dont know her, I wouldnt want her to go through mental, professional or emotionally like gaga had to. 

Its ok but dont start bashing on people that have nothing to do with this

Its not a good look for your message

:ohno:

My apologizes :duck: I didn't mean to attack you of course

xoxo Craig
31 minutes ago, 97 said:

Gaga was having a breakdown right before our eyes and I'm happy she made it through those hard times but everyone besides monsters paid gaga dust or gained some sort of gratification from her suffering or "failure". I'm sick of the hypocrisy. :saladga:

This this this🙌

End Racism Now

XMonsterMonster

I hope she is okay, stop hating on her, she doesn't deserve it. The song is a bop by the way, she should stop listening what people are commenting on it. 

Reginald

Katy ha Jazz era coming in a couple years!

:toofunny:

Spoiler

But seriously, though, I wish Katy the best.

That J

I just think Gaga didn't press record on herself to sit and make a scene.   Katy did.  It's not like Katy broke down in an interview.  She didn't even break down. Lol. I guess I don't get it so I'm moving on. 

GhettoFabulous

Ok this isn't ok I agree but...

tumblr_inline_nk71q2pOnJ1ro0b3v.gif

Stans  are going on  saying this will make her depressed etc but during 2013 Gaga was called "fad"(still is) and all sorts of things. Literally she was depressed and wanted to quit music that's how bad they were (not saying all of them were like that but) So hmmmm yes poor Katy I feel bad no one deserves this but I'll never forget what they did to Gaga lol  so...

lol

so fake i cant

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Rock Jock
1 hour ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Shouldn't have made a trash song then :nails: she's a grown ass woman and needs to grow up. If she isn't well she needs to get help but it just looks like she's upset because this is her third flop in a row :madge:

She can do whatever she wanna do. Don't make an accent on her age.

ps. Anyway she can't act

14 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

All joking aside, is she okay?

who cares.

do you think she cares about if you and i are ok ? dont think so.

they didnt play her song and she starts crying.

poor her with her millions of dollars in the bank.

shes so full of herself and fake i cant stand her

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Archived