💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

Hecturr

I mean she needs to toughen up, not everyone is gonna love all her songs. She's a popstar and is bound to face critique. I don't enjoy the song, but it's not the worst. And I get she feels sad people don't like a song she probably put a lot of work into. But girl, crying on instagram? 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagagoogoose

Tbh I feel bad for her. 

We have been through this with Gaga during the ARTPOP era.

Let's show some support for her even though you don't like her songs.

tumblr_o3kz19ZwCp1tl1wfio1_500.gif

kizurl

Where in the video did she say it was because of the 'BA hate"? She got upset that the radio station didn't play her song and brushed it off quickly afterwards. You're just clickbaiting...

LilARTPOP

I think the song was good. People can be so mean. If you dont like a song theres no need to keep going on and on about it. I feel bad to see her cry :( I know if it was Gaga I would be sad.

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

Doncho
6 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Shouldn't have made a trash song then :nails: she's a grown ass woman and needs to grow up. If she isn't well she needs to get help but it just looks like she's upset because this is her third flop in a row :madge:

Ummmm nope. CTTR is FAR from a flop.

Bad Kids

Don't feel sad, Katy, I love your songs very much :) I loved how you decide not to sing generic pop songs, and go your way. I think the album is unique and I love the direction so far. The Chained To The Rhythm gave an amazing message.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Stef
1 minute ago, kizurl said:

Where in the video did she say it was because of the 'BA hate"? She got upset that the radio station didn't play her song and brushed it off quickly afterwards. You're just clickbaiting...

Wrong. 

Check twitter and see what the katycats were saying. She was reading hate comments on her live feed. A mixture of that and the fact radio didn't play it. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Pierre

Truly, her ARTPOP. She and her team probably weren't expecting people to hate and talk so bad about everything she's doing. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

OBEY
1 minute ago, kizurl said:

MTE everyone is saying ppl are commenting her hair etc lol i was watching it live and there was none of that rip

Mythos

People are just horrible, like really horrible. It's normal to not like something, but for god's sake, calm the fnck down and say you don't like it once and move on.  They are just doing their job and giving their best.

venusfly
Just now, Bad Kids said:

Don't feel sad, Katy, I love your songs very much :) I loved how you decide not to sing generic pop songs, and go your way. I think the album is unique and I love the direction so far. The Chained To The Rhythm gave an amazing message.

:sure:

the songs are good but they are generic, thats the reason they're getting hated on

Lucas

That's sad for her, but releasing the same sound over and over since Teenage Dream, and with the same visuals, won't get her far

Archived