💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

Vodka

So. We don't even necessarily know for sure why she had to feel like closing up on her live feed (I'll give it the benefit of the doubt), but I don't think it's warranted to hate on her for releasing what u deem basic music. Like fine, if it's something you already know or gotten used to, then get off it and move on (if u think she releases sh*t, then stop following her like her babysitter, like why?).

1. You don't know what's going on with her personally, don't act like you know everything. Gaga went through the ARTPOP era, tearing at the seams, and it's like Katy's showing the same signs as of recently.

2. Hating someone (and excessively) because they release something you dislike, shouldn't allow you to hurl your criticisms but. If you want to look insensitive, then by all means have at it. If it's music u dislike, then stop feeling so entitled towards it. Why would u hold on to something you dislike? (God, at least sound smart when you have something terrible to say.)

3. Even if she's deemed Gaga's rival, I can understand us rooting for our good fave, just why the need to do so by shitting on others? At the end of the day, she's human like the rest of us with pressures of her own. Is this how you want to be remembered and perceived as? 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Is she sad becuse her song wasn't premiered on radios?

What kind previlege does she think she have?

raw-1.gif

Not even a 6 times Grammy winning artist can have her song played these days, let alone Katy. The radios are leaning to male acts songs these days.

And KP fans think we owed her and them a symphaty? 

tenor.gif

Where were they when Gaga was publicly ridiculed and hated on many articles by the medias?! Oh right, laughing at our face saying our faves a flop now. Oh yes, calling Gaga trying to hard with all these ARTPOP things. Oh yes, asking another stan bases to boycott Applause and stream Roar instead. 

tumblr_ojjjb4CCgl1u6n38po1_250.gif

Sorry they can beg anyone else, but they won't get that from me, not in a million years. You had it coming! And now we're even! #Never5Get

tumblr_oftpe8kzHZ1u6n38po1_400.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I feel so bad. The song grew on me, I'll be supporting her still. Like it's so bad for an artist to fail like that, I agree on her not picking a valid single, and people are like hating and responding to every damn thing. Now I feel poor that I stan her after Chained to the Rhythm, but I still support her. 

ketydaily vibes :poot:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Gagadonna
56 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

Nooooo,

Ok, its fun to shade her (1) and all, but maybe we aren't seeing the whole picture. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes. It could be anything.

All we know its thatr to cry b its not normal for heecause of BA hate on periscope (2)

She gotta take care of herself.

Talk to someone

:ohno:

1) Is it? It's not because Katy is a celebrity that she deserves being bashed ALL the time by this fanbase (I don't know if it's the same with other fanbases). Y'all can say what you want, but that's bully. Remember how online bully affected Gaga during ARTPOP? Surprise, you all comparing Katy Perry's new album era with ARTPOP actually makes sense now. I just hope Katy doesn't end up like Gaga: broken, disappointed, unhappy, disgusted. 

You call yourselves fans of Gaga, who's a hard supporter of kindness and compassion, but you're boring shady basic bitches who don't learn from the past (those concerned will know). You're just doing the same thing Gaga was suffering from a few years ago. Disgusting. 

2) It's not as if Katy was bashed only for Bon Appétit. Whatever she does you'll find people dragging her for no reason. As said before, if Chained to the Rythm was Gaga's, most of y'all would love it. 

@Robagaga this is not particularly meant to you, but to every boring Katy hater on this website

Lassex

I don't think she's crying, just upset that her song wasn't played on the radio when it should have been :emma: Ya'll saying that we shouldn't support her just because her fans didn't support Gaga during ARTPOP... ugh, the world doesn't work that way. Your kindness shouldn't depend on other people's actions. I personally feel bad for her if her fans send her hate messages and can't understand her work. I don't care what they think about Gaga, they are Katy's fans after all. And I do understand if Katy feels bad. But if she honestly believes in this song, she should show some confidence and stand behind it.

Anyway! I think we're overreacting, she's not having a mental breakdown. She's just upset about one song's reception (if that was even the case) :unicorn:

Katy's been feuding too much and this is not really catchy...

the nicknames for this song I've already seen, Bomb Appetit, Bon Voyage...  it's the first time I'm seeing this for a Katy song :rip: 

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

raw-1.gif

Not even a 6 times Grammy winning artist can have her song played these days, let alone Katy. The radios are leaning to male acts songs these days.

tenor.gif

Where were they when Gaga was publicly ridiculed and hated on many articles by the medias?! Oh right, laughing at our face saying our faves a flop now. Oh yes, calling Gaga trying to hard with all these ARTPOP things. Oh yes, asking another stan bases to boycott Applause and stream Roar instead. 

Sorry they can beg anyone else, but they won't get that from me, not in a million years. You had it coming! And now we're even! #Never5Get

That's not because Katy fans did nothing during ARTPOP that we should take part in the online bully. That's just being weak and selfish 

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Stef said:

:S 

im really worried for her

she's been off all era 

Where is she even crying lmao

Vodka
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

raw-1.gif

tenor.gif

How bout we strip all the tech specs off, and empathize with the woman that is Katheryn Hudson. Like i'm not sure how resilient you can be, but a human was hurting there, is that how you'd like to be seen. Like imagine the spotlight on you, being dissected by possibly the world, and in a negative way. Wouldn't that hurt? Is that what you'd enjoy for yourself?

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

slayo
39 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

There something going on with her...I've been a huge fan of hers since the very beginning and I've never seen her like this. I mean yeah she went through some stuff when ET didn't do well but this is different. 

I'm worried for her mental health. 

What happened during the E.T. era? I thought it was a big hit?

Make it stupid!

venusfly
14 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Its one of the worst songs of her career

90% of the songs on prism are much worse

Gov Hooka
52 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

Your profile pic is a perfect representation of your personality

anigif_original-grid-image-14867-1400943

Neight Shayde

I have to admit it's really hard to symphatize when her fans and other stanbases collectively tore gaga apart in 2013.

so i hope she's okay.

Archived