💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tentacle hoodie is finally available!

Buckshotwon

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am not gonna get around with that kind of excuses, she did decent merchandises before, for BTW Ball especially. Some, like sublimated meat tees and jacket were $50 and sold out. So it is not like fans refuse to purchase altogether, it just don't value dor $$$, she just don't seem to try that hard anymore?

She 

You really think Gaga is sat designing her merch? Because she is not. She also isn't the one pricing it. So stop blaming her. 

Its not an excuse. A $60 long sleeve shirt with printed sleeves and an image is no different in my mind than a $50 shirt with print allover. 

The creative direction for Joanne is simply different. An allover printed shirt isn't what they want to put out. Nobody is forcing you to buy this. However they are going to price it at what its going to sell for, and I'm sure enough of these will sell to make profit.

They don't need you to buy it.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheJoanneHat

100$ for a hoodie? Are you guys seriously gonna buy it ? :grr:

I can make you one for 10$ shipment included. Just need the HQ pic.

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

She 

You really think Gaga is sat designing her merch? Because she is not. She also isn't the one pricing it. So stop blaming her. 

Its not an excuse. A $60 long sleeve shirt with printed sleeves and an image is no different in my mind than a $50 shirt with print allover. 

The creative direction for Joanne is simply different. An allover printed shirt isn't what they want to put out. Nobody is forcing you to buy this. However they are going to price it at what its going to sell for, and I'm sure enough of these will sell to make profit.

They don't need you to buy it.

Do you forgot how much she is in control with her career? She definitely oversees this.

and ofc they need us to buy it, otherwise they not gonna put it on the store for sale :sharon:

Looking at how this doesn't sell out altogether from Coachella venue, clearly people knew these items are overpriced. And they got too much excess stocks left so they put these up on online store to cover the loss for over producing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

drinkmytears
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Do you forgot how much she is in control with her career? She definitely oversees this.

and ofc they need us to buy it, otherwise they not gonna put it on the store for sale

Looking at how this doesn't sell out altogether from Coachella venue, clearly people knew these items are overpriced. And they got too much excess stocks left so they put these up on online store to cover the loss for over producing.

Yeah I'm sure she oversees it, and clearly gave it the OK. Just because it doesn't look like her 2012 merch doesn't mean she doesn't like it? 

if they needed it to be bought so desperately, they wouldn't be selling it for $70. They would lower the price so more people buy it. It's clearly a limited run of merch being sold at this cost so it's exclusive.

BlingNotTheMusic

Want this OH SO BAD, but had to talk myself out of it. $70 is just ridic. 

Sorry Gagz

DontDoubtDavid

I hate clothes with rectangular pictures right in the middle. It's so lazy imho...

River

I read testicles hoodie :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Their merch is sold at similar prices? Their team prices it high and claims it's "limited edition" and when it doesn't sell lowers the price.

----

the prices of Gaga's merch is pretty standard you guys sound like you've never been to a show or bought merch before. A $70 hoodie or $40 t-shirt are pretty reasonable

I was referencing the DESIGNS and "Cool-ness" of their items/brand not the prices :) 

ItsTommyBitch

Why are the goods for American artists so TRASH half of the time :smh: Any image on a shirt or image on a hoodie is just bad :wtf: Like, at least find a non awful way to make it full body; design a logo or image, use something from the promo in a creative way :air: Offer things other than T-shirts and Hoodies :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived