Gaga acknowledges The Cure promo videos

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek
59 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Since no one has said it, those two guys from the first link look pretty cute, and gif worthy.

Pretty cute (I hope) twinks :lolly:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

thehanyo
3 hours ago, Moebius said:

She's turning back to her old social media self :air: 

I'm living since TC :pray: 

Being on set can be extremely boring. Really long days, with really long breaks in the trailer in between. I think that's why we're getting snaps and more tweets.

Moebius
Just now, thehanyo said:

Being on set can be extremely boring. Really long days, with really long breaks in the trailer in between. I think that's why we're getting snaps and more tweets.

She wasn't that busy during the early Joanne era too, but we got nothing back then :/ And considering how active she was back then and how busy she was too, I don't think it matters that much. Maybe she just wanted to cut off social media during the Joanne era :O 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

thehanyo
Just now, Moebius said:

She wasn't that busy during the early Joanne era too, but we got nothing back then :/ And considering how active she was back then and how busy she was too, I don't think it matters that much. Maybe she just wanted to cut off social media during the Joanne era :O 

If you remember during her press tour for PI, she talked about how social media was a perfect illusion and that she was desperate to connect with her fans in person. She would have been a hypocrite if she was on Twitter while she was saying that in a bunch of interviews lol

Moebius
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

If you remember during her press tour for PI, she talked about how social media was a perfect illusion and that she was desperate to connect with her fans in person. She would have been a hypocrite if she was on Twitter while she was saying that in a bunch of interviews lol

I didn't omg :wtfga: 

but going on twitter rants and just posting in general made me feel like she was alive tbh. that's the point of social media, but maybe she's not able to connect after 3 years from the artRave

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

ItWasntLaauv
7 hours ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

This is my aesthetic

twitter has been so lit this afternoon:

- Katy and Ariana cancelled

- The Bon Appetite Cover meltdown 

- Lana feat. Stevie Nicks

- This

We love social media 

HOLY S*** FOR REALL? :duck:

Jigglygoth

The "Breaking news" one had me screaming for an hour straight last night :sharon: 

I love it when this fanbase channels its messiness in a positive way, those ads are literally amazing :ladyhaha: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Disco Stick

You guys!!

soccer mom just sent me a message

"Okay, so, it has hit buzzfeed. There are animated gifs.

Also, my daughter flipped out re: Lady Gaga...and then LOST it over Tyler Oakley. Thanks for including me, it was fun."

and she attached a video and pics of her daughter, so cute :hug:

Hecturr
1 hour ago, Disco Stick said:

You guys!!

soccer mom just sent me a message

"Okay, so, it has hit buzzfeed. There are animated gifs.

Also, my daughter flipped out re: Lady Gaga...and then LOST it over Tyler Oakley. Thanks for including me, it was fun."

and she attached a video and pics of her daughter, so cute :hug:

AWWW

Archived