Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

The Cure MV or Coachella Backdrop?

Seashell Hooker

"The Cure" MV or Coachella Backdrop?   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Are these clips part of "The Cure" MV or just Coachella visuals?

• Part of "The Cure" music video
    • Coachella backdrop visuals only

Featured Posts

Seashell Hooker

Andrea Gelardin & Ruth Hogben (aka @l_o_b_s_t_e_r_e_y_e) have been posting video clips of Gaga’s Coachella backdrops. Do you think this particular video is a preview of the actual music video or will it be another “Million Reasons” / “Edge of Glory” situation where the single cover doesn’t actually match the music video?

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

AnglerfishbraBENUS

It's probably the music video.

Also when was anyone expecting the TEOG single cover to be like the music video? it's just from the album shoot lol

weed

I think (more so hope lmao) it's just for the backdrop tbh

They attached it to #coachella instead of #thecure 

mister max

Really think its just a coachella back drop

But I wouldnt be mad if some parts were in the MV too :giggle:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Panchecco

Can we stop? :madge:

I don't get really get why so many people think it might be footage from the video... do you recall any backdrop/interlude from past performances/tours being included in any Gaga music video? :awkney:

They were shooting the interludes and taking pictures (to use for the merchandise) and they ended up using a photo from "The Cure" backdrop as the single cover that's it. The single cover doesn't necessarily have to be from the music video.

If it was the music video they wouldn't have used it as backdrop to then not release it immediately after Gaga's set like the song. :huh:

gagaohlala

If only it could be from the video. The esthetic is awsome. Pure, light, aqua and wind-ish, match perfectly with TC. Ala ARTPOP iTunes Festival esthetic.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Seashell Hooker
7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

They attached it to #coachella instead of #thecure 

True; good observation. 

8 minutes ago, mister max said:

But I wouldnt be mad if some parts were in the MV too :giggle:

Same! It could be sprinkled throughout the video but not be the actual concept.....like B-roll. 

Seashell Hooker
3 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

Can we stop? :madge:

I don't get really get why so many people think it might be footage from the video... do you recall any backdrop/interlude from past performances/tours being included in any Gaga music video? :awkney:

They were shooting the interludes and taking pictures (to use for the merchandise) and they ended up using a photo from "The Cure" backdrop as the single cover that's it. The single cover doesn't necessarily have to be from the music video.

If it was the music video they wouldn't have used it as backdrop to then not release it immediately after Gaga's set like the song. :huh:

tumblr_m8a8gpht9d1qauf94o1_250.gif

Reality

I know a lot of people would hate it if it were the music video because then we'd have another TEOG/MR situation, but honestly, I'd be perfectly fine, and actually quite happy if those were shots from the music video.

love, love, love the aesthetic.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

anomdepllume

I think the aesthetic is really interesting for the song (I get eye of the hurricane/calm in the storm vibes form it which is super awesome), and I wouldn't mind seeing it used in the video. 

Archived