Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga's friends/family follow her career?

Katie14

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I have a feeling that if you know someone before they get famous they never feel famous or special to you. You always see them as the regular person they used to be and that fascination (that people have with famous people) never gets a chance to develop. 

That is true. the mystic of being famous disappears. but then again wouldn't you want to know how well received your friend is? also it would be nice to see them on tv and how their songs are doing on charts. I especially feel like that fascination would grow as famous as that person gets. especially if they do not see you as much anymore because they'd be so busy. idk I could be wrong. I have no clue honestly.

crushedlemonice

I do remember Joe posting a picture twitter with his family so maybe Gaga does have some cousins

CJiaJPrUkAAOHkO?format=jpg&name=large

benKo
30 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

I do remember Joe posting a picture twitter with his family so maybe Gaga does have some cousins

CJiaJPrUkAAOHkO?format=jpg&name=large

Not to be insulting, but this pants look like... you know what at first glance :trollga: That thing that happens, when cloth gets darker :trollga:

The Fame Joanne
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Right? And the same with Gaga's sister. She was 16 when Gaga got famous and Im sure everyone in her high school and college knew who her sister was. Could you imagine going to freshman orientation with her sister or being assigned as her roommate? its such a weird thing to think about.  

Why would Natalie have a random roommate, when her sister is loaded?

I always think about how it would be for her potential future kids slowly discovering who their mother is to the world and seeing what she's done through her career.  Would they fully understand her impact?

Monster34
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Right? And the same with Gaga's sister. She was 16 when Gaga got famous and Im sure everyone in her high school and college knew who her sister was. Could you imagine going to freshman orientation with her sister or being assigned as her roommate? its such a weird thing to think about.  

But they wouldn't know about unless she told it. 

Nobody except stans knows that Gaga's actual last name is Germanotta :spin:

She basically recruits everyone shes ever met to her team.

Bo, the best friend, became her personal tour chef.

They don't get an option, they have become part of her career.

lady-gaga-gif-24.gif

Archived