Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

PICS - Lady Gaga arriving at "ASIB" set (LA, 24/04)

Dima

Featured Posts

blackpink

She looks cute and seems comfortable :poot:

I won't comment on the SnapBack or the Uggs. :poot:

I miss the extreme LOOKS she used to serve going to everyday places back in 2011-14 but let tha girl live. She's just going to a rehearsal :rip: 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

Y'all complain about the dumbest things in the world. It's so funny. fjshfjf 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

gagzus

She looks so normal god bless her, I swear I had that jumper in 2012 too :air: 

EDIT: I just checked my closet and the jumper is STILL THERE 💀

Andy McQueen

"Gaga, I love you. But if you don't stop injecting sh*t into your face, I'm going to kill you. Just please stop. Please for me ... I'm your friend..." - Inez van Lamsweerde, (that was in 2012!!!) 
I hate how her mimic is so frozen and distorted. :(:(:(

Xoxo Adriana

2008: "We don't wear our flip flops in public because it's lazy and ugly" - 'The Fame' demo lyrics

2017: "I'm just gonna wear some leggings and slippers today and arrive casual, nothing extra" - Gaga arriving on ASIB set

That change of mind tho

:poot::poot::poot::poot:

Omg I woke up half an hour late today and still put myself together better than this :sharon:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

lairofhk

She's wearing uggs. Like, wow. That's literally an unforgivable sin in my book. Plus the stupid Mickey shirt or whatever. Looking basic as hell. Like, I get her wanting to be comfy, but Uggs?!? I mean you have to be joking. This is unreal. SMHHHHHH. 

Borisapillar

It's standard for women on film and television sets to wear Uggs between takes. The days are extremely long and wearing heels would be very uncomfortable.

Archived