OMG......... love the hair, make-up and the outfits

the outfits slayed :firega: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebelHeart311
2 hours ago, Fly19 said:

I was so hyped for both weekends but I also kinda think it felt a bit flat at parts. Love the setlist, 2nd weekend vocals were amazing, her look was great.
However, been reading comments and seems like the Brits don't like her anymore for some reason. Had to do with Princess Die song, I must be out of the loop on that one. And first few review articles on 2nd weekend performance that google opened weren't too great. I feel like they're trying to drag her down for some reason.. 

Pop Culture Media always drags strong famous women. They love to see a strong woman lose it all and then come back or ultimately fail and the media covers it all. It sickens me. Which is why I will always support Gaga even when the world may try to bring her down or it may not be posh to do so.

What I admire about Gaga is that when I put my ear buds in and listen to her music, it is true art and authentic to her heart and soul. And I could honestly care less about public opinion. She gets me...the outcast Little Monster who belongs on Venus and longs to save an Angel Down...

So at the end of the day, I will support and I will speak positively about her strength and freedom to express her artistry in fabulous grand performances and smaller more simple ones too. I personally was blown away by Coachella and felt like it was more authentic and behind the aura. 

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

NCgaga

Yes! This bitch refuses to ever lip sync! Choreography, live vocals on point. She looks so freaking hot too. 

KarmaPolice
6 hours ago, Miel said:

... except her vocals for The Cure. That sounded really bad, tbh. But that's just one thing.

She goes really off with The Cure vocals, but I think it's because singing-whispering in tune after dancing and moving around it's quite difficult since you need extra breath control.

You see, she sings the chorus perfectly in tune  which have full voice singing

Miel
40 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

She goes really off with The Cure vocals, but I think it because singing-whispering in tune after dancing and moving around it's quite difficult since you need extra breath control.

If you see, she sings perfectly in tune in the chorus which have full voice singing

You make a good point.

I mean, I'm also waiting on just having more performances, you know? One bad-ish performance won't kill the bunch.

3 points in and ready for more

Queen Gloria

I loooove, love love this new Super Bowl/Coachella version of Born This Way. That electronic keyboard bass added to it makes such a difference. Sounds like such an 80s bop. 

10 hours ago, AgusPop said:

some of these spoken intros for the songs are so cringy :ladyhaha:

well but so is gaga overall - god bless her soul :icega:

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Queen Gloria

Sorry hunties, I'm late to the party, but wow.. I'm listening to the professional Sirius audio, and it's so amazing. I love her current band lineup. Everyone's so talented and playing off each other and riffing, this might be the best Gaga's ever been live. Y'all can complain about her voice not being 100% but come on... Let's be real, compare this to the last show of the ARTRAVE... That was tragic, this is something really special. I think she's hit a new level of confidence and maturity and it really shows. 

X Dreams

I was there in person. It was such an amazing show. Easily the best set of the weekend. Slayed my life. Even my friend who isn't a Gaga fan said that it was one of the greatest experiences of his life seeing her. 

Miel
11 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

Sorry hunties, I'm late to the party, but wow.. I'm listening to the professional Sirius audio, and it's so amazing. I love her current band lineup. Everyone's so talented and playing off each other and riffing, this might be the best Gaga's ever been live. Y'all can complain about her voice not being 100% but come on... Let's be real, compare this to the last show of the ARTRAVE... That was tragic, this is something really special. I think she's hit a new level of confidence and maturity and it really shows. 

Is there a link to the Sirius audio somewhere? I've been really, really impressed with her and her band as of late. Joanne and on have really been a peak for her and the band, musically.

4 hours ago, X Dreams said:

I was there in person. It was such an amazing show. Easily the best set of the weekend. Slayed my life. Even my friend who isn't a Gaga fan said that it was one of the greatest experiences of his life seeing her. 

Watching the videos from the crowd versus the livestream made such a difference, honestly. Like, Venus seemed mediocre at first, but the fan videos from weekend two? Insane.

3 points in and ready for more

A Bad Kid

Heres a short little vid I took of her closing number! I was center barricade this Saturday. Amazing set. Her vocals have been so unreal lately. Out of all the sets that's day I witnessed, her vocals were by far the most live and forward of any other artist mainstage. 

himerosxo
1 hour ago, A Bad Kid said:

Heres a short little vid I took of her closing number! I was center barricade this Saturday. Amazing set. Her vocals have been so unreal lately. Out of all the sets that's day I witnessed, her vocals were by far the most live and forward of any other artist mainstage. 

I was right next to you omg! To your left 

A Bad Kid
1 hour ago, himerosxo said:

I was right next to you omg! To your left 

No way! I was the tall one with the pink hat and YASSS shirt haha. Glad you survived the day!

Kalinda

Someone uploaded a complete version of Gaga's amazing Edge of Glory performance from week 2: 

Perfection. That person also uploaded quite a few more complete song recordings from week 2 in good quality.

Darcklighter22

Absolutely loved the audio from weekend 1 but weekend 2 (listening in full currently) so far feels a little more sloppy but I mean the girl is busy at the moment. I still feel her Coachella set is amazing and a good selection of fan favourites and her hits, the band with her sound so good!

Archived