💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Remy Ma ENDED Nicki Minaj (Receipts)

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Decodekid

both of these bitches wasting their time "ending each other", pathetic. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne23
3 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Wait what did she say? 

a guy tweeted that he was offended she still hadn't said anything about the shooting.

She then blocked him. 

then perez hilton went off on her for it. and then she liked a tweet about perez sucking ****. 

and nicki tweeted this:

gS5dMHa.png

(not confirmed though)

PartySick
19 minutes ago, Nick1495 said:

I don't think so. It's just those songs weren't good...poor choice in features in my opinion. The collab with David Guetta doesn't live up to her other collabs with him 

I think she should just stop being a feature artist :green:

Work on your own career girl. You shouldn't have a "for rent" sign hanging around your neck :flop:

Spoiler

No shade meant either. I miss listening to her music but I'm just so put off by her lately and being featured on every other new song isn't helping at all.

💚

BROSEIDON
5 minutes ago, Xtina Aguilera said:

Remy didn't try to take down Nicki to start her career. She says she made the song because of stuff that happens behind the scenes that we don't see (such as tying to keep Remy from being invited to award shows and stuff). Remy has a child to support, and if Nicki actually has done these things then I fully support Remy. If she truly acts this way, then she deserved it.

Don't you have to do something other than sit in a prison cell to be invited to those?

2 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

Don't you have to do something other than sit in a prison cell to be invited to those?

:toofunny:

Gaga Monster

Nicki just hasn't released hit worthy music. The truth is Remy Ma is a one hit wonder nobody, she used Nicki for attention and nobody knows who she is. 

GGD Presidential Elections

AlexanderLevi2

Honestly, the songs she has released don't seem like she is trying to make it a hit (except the features but that's not fully her fault)

Also, Remy Ma destroying Nicki's career? Are you ****ing kidding me :toofunny:

Currently listening to Joanne

MJHolland
35 minutes ago, Xtina Aguilera said:

Remy didn't try to take down Nicki to start her career. She says she made the song because of stuff that happens behind the scenes that we don't see (such as tying to keep Remy from being invited to award shows and stuff). Remy has a child to support, and if Nicki actually has done these things then I fully support Remy. If she truly acts this way, then she deserved it.

Trust me I'm not saying this in defense of Nicki Minaj 

Nicki throughout her career has had power feuds with other women in the industry and she'd tried to take them down. Now, Remy is just doing the same to her.

But we should ask ourselves why these women feel the need to fight each other out of the industry so publicly? I think it's because we looove to read about sh*t lie this in the tabloids and we give them the most attention. 

Bloody hooker

Remy didn't end her. I just think that Nicki is ending herself without realizing it. She has been featured on so many songs this year and has released her own. That's a little too much. Plus, all of those songs aren't even that good.

As a fan (not a part of the barbz), I just want her to back away for a year or two and create an album that is similar to Roman Reloaded and Pink Print.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

sipthistea

I don't think it's because of Remy Ma.

I believe Nicki Minaj's hype has diminished. She's no longer the 'hot rapper' to collab with. 

DeanWinchester

Her music is tired repetitive garbage about

-being queen

-dont mess with her

-her butt

-she earned a lot

-more butt

-quick shoutout to lead artist that ft her

-she's the best

or a combination of those so 

:bye:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

StrawberryBlond

I don't think Remy ended her career but she brought a whole lot of damage to it. But Nicki's been sabotaging herself from the beginning. This dip in popularity was due. Right from the start, she came onto the scene calling herself 'king' on her album - who does that on their debut? It set a bad precedent and she made it worse by selling out by doing pop music and then shamelessly going back to almost full on hip hop with The Pinkprint once electro pop and RedOne went out of fashion. She's an opportunist. It means her fanbase is a bit confused about what kind of artist she is and what she stands for. Those who liked her rap, were disappointed when she went pop and those who liked the new pop style were disappointed when she went back to rap. Then you've got to factor in that rappers, especially nowadays, tend to have a very limited time in the limelight, it just seems to be how the business works. Then there's her age. Most rappers just can't catch a break when they enter their 30's, especially if they're female. And yes, being female is the biggest hurdle. I believe Missy Elliott and Trina are the only rap females in history to be working on a sixth studio album, at least according to Wikipedia. That really shows you how females struggle in the game. Rap fans seem to have loyalty to males, not to females.

Oh, yeah, and her new work just isn't good. It seems flat and lifeless and she's indulging in bad habits by putting in comedy accents in Changed It. Regret In Your Tears should be this big emotional moment and it just isn't. And No Frauds is a really poor attempt at a diss track. I know she works according to the idea that Young Money don't make diss tracks, they make successful singles and diss you on them...but that's not the code of the streets. She couldn't release a proper diss track similar to the length of Remy's because she just couldn't answer her, likely because it was all true.

14 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Who like really cares tho?

Why are we impressed one female had to take down another just to start her career? Why are we impressed by that? That shouldn't be a good thing, and we shouldn't be laughing at/shaming Nicki's professional career taking a turn for the worse. 

It's not cool that females feel they have to tear each other down just to stand out. We should instead focus on women that lift each other up, and we definitely shouldn't encourage women that feel the need to slander each other or encourage the other woman to "clap back".  

But this is just what rap music's about. I don't like to put women on a different pedestal when it comes to this stuff. Man do rap battles without a second thought, why should it be bad for women? I've never liked how, as a woman, I'm expected to support every woman, no matter what, just because she's a woman. If a woman does something bad, you bet I'm going to call her out on it. I'm constantly being sent the message that for a woman to be angry and strong in her beliefs just isn't the done thing. Equality is about being treated the same, not better.

14 hours ago, Bebe said:

Nah, she has always released features that have charted along where all those songs have charted. Some people just are not here for a 20 second verse on a song.

Just before Anaconda dropped she had featured on Usher's 'She Came to Give It To You' that charted at #89,  released Pills n Potions that came it at #24, Lookin Ass that didn't reach the Billboard Hot 100, been featured on Wale's Clappers that didn't chart, featured on DJ Khaled's  'I Wanna Be with You' that didn't chart, featured on Chris Brown's 'Love More' that charted at #23, featured on 'Get Like Me' with Nelly and Pharrell that didn't chart, featured on 'Twerk It' by Busta Rhymes that didn't chart, featured on Ciara's 'Im Out' that charted at #44, featured on 'Somebody Else' by Mario that didn't chart, released High School that reached #64 ....

I could go on. That was the past 11 singles Nicki dropped before Anaconda. I went back to High School that was the last single off the Re-Up when Anaconda was from her next album The Pinkprint.

This is normal for Nicki :shrug: She is a rapper.

But for a rapper who's always boasting about her numbers, it's a problem when she's not successful. So many rappers claim to be successful when they're clearly flopping and it bugs me how no one says anything about it. 2 of the biggest rappers are on No Frauds and she's getting views and likes and sales at a snail's pace. Something clearly isn't connecting and that's a problem. She only has 3 US top tens in the 7 years she's been famous, only one per album and she's yet to have one this era. If any popstar did that, they'd get no mercy for being a flop. But in rap, sales and chart positions are kinda overlooked? I don't know why the double standard is applied.

Archived