💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

First Time in 33 Years...

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

ZephyrInTheSky

Women have pretty much ruled the charts for a while, its kinda interesting to see the opposite. I only care for ed, Bruno & harry's songs. :reductive: the rest...lil uzi...lil yachty? what is this 2005.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeMarco

The Cure is coming for the top 10 :classy:

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

Pharamon

inb4 sjws fire off with the ''TRIGGERED AND OFFENDED AND DISCRIMINATED IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY'' bullshit

10 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

6, "iSpy," KYLE feat. Lil Yachty
7, "Mask Off," Future
8, "XO TOUR Llif3," Lil Uzi Vert

i dont know her.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

FameHookah

This is so depresing omg where is the new gaga to save us from this ?

10, years ago we had gaga to savve us from the hip hop mess so...

WTF is MDNA

Slayer

This is just absolutely bizarre. The charts have been destroyed. What's the point in having them anymore?

Also, Ed Sheeran STILL number 1 even though 'Sign of the Times' exists? I think I need to write a letter to the GP demanding them to cease and desist.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Swan Heart

Humble and that Harry Styles track are actually really good though. There's hope.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Slayer
11 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

xTiN0nNucX32zat9za.gif

I can only imagine this is Wendy before every one of her stupid shows.

Slayer
10 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

What? There are tons of male singers with just a guitar and a mic. It's such a boring combination.

Someone needs to come and save pop music like Gaga did in 2008. We are in DIRE need of a change and this chart proves it. I'm praying for fun, up-tempo songs to make a comeback.  

Killa

Now i wanna know if there was ever any week where the top belonged solely to female solo/groups

this is nothing new, music has always been dominated by men, composers, producers, executives, photographers, and so on from everyone revolving around the industry 30 percent are women.

and this story has more than one century, it's always been like that, in the western world

The Child
17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Someone needs to come and save pop music like Gaga did in 2008. We are in DIRE need of a change and this chart proves it. I'm praying for fun, up-tempo songs to make a comeback.  

Every ten year a new female pop artist rises. Just wait for 2018. :classy:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived