💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Over-performed songs?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

What is it with everyone saying PF, JD, Telephone, BR etc??? She shortened so many of her biggest hits to just a verse and a chorus during the artrave to make room for other songs and then we had a 3 year break where she didn't perform any of her songs. As for this year, she has done the Super Bowl and Coachella so obviously she would perform her biggest hits cause most of the audience is the GP but we still got so many fan favourites last week at coachella. Considering we'll probably be in a blackout era after this weekend leading up to a tour that is gonna be super short, and god only knows  how long it's gonna be before another album, I hope she performs most of her hits during this album era

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versashay Away

Im just grateful she's performing and there is gaga news! Anyone remember before Joanne we all thought she gave up music for her farm? 

I do wish she would do PF acoustic and transition to up-tempo like she used to!

She totally needs to bring back Hair tho!!! - my fave

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, John Slayne said:

I actually wish she would perform JD more to push it to Diamond cert 

Me too

Hello Gaga

Phlop
59 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Her not doing Poker Face or Bad Romance would be like Britney Spears not playing Baby One More Time or Toxic. She plays them both at every tour and residency since their respective releases because those songs hold a special place in the hearts of her fans.

Just Dance is nine years old now. It's almost as old as BOMT was when Britney did the Circus Tour, people wanna hear it for nostalgia.

She hasn't done OIDIA in all her tours and that's one of her biggest hits from early in her career.

I don't think Gaga needs to do PF and JD at every tour. One or the other would suffice. Or switch. 

BR I can understand keeping but atleast change it up. Play a rock version or full acoustic or techno trance version. It's the same performance everytime.

BYE

monketsharona

You'll all have to understand she'll sing JD, PF, BR and BTW everytime in the futre. It's her signature songs.

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, Phlop said:

She hasn't done OIDIA in all her tours and that's one of her biggest hits from early in her career.

I don't think Gaga needs to do PF and JD at every tour. One or the other would suffice. Or switch. 

BR I can understand keeping but atleast change it up. Play a rock version or full acoustic or techno trance version. It's the same performance everytime.

Well, for those of us who want some nostalgia I say she should. She doesn't have to do both every tour but I think she should. JD, PF, BR and BTW should be done every tour because those are songs that bring us back to a different time.

Alien Tulip

She will ALWAYS perform Poker Face and Bad Romance. I don't mind. They are KILLER! However it is NOT necessary to constantly perform Telephone. It's annoying at this point. 

MEDONER

I'm sorry but I don't get tired of Gaga's performances, so imo the more the merrier, it would actually piss me off if she stopped performing her oldest songs which are also her best songs. Deal with it, bye :trollga:

Versashay Away

I don't like to speak negatively, and I'm truly grateful for every performance this inspiring woman does but as much as I live for the telephone choreography I'd rather her do one of her more lyrically or vocally impressive songs. Im really happy she performed Love Game, to me thats a classic and more staple to me than Just Dance. I still re-watch the music video, I love it!!! the hair and body paint!!! Please bring back you disco stick and love game for the Joanne Tour gaga!!!

Killa

Just Dance is top one, and i dont like what they've done with the song. It's honestly cancelled

Then surely bad romance, but it sometimes still shines through. Poker face also became stale as the waters in my area (it's a swamp)

Glamourpuss

Born This Way

You & I

And I never thought I would say this but Bad Romance is starting to become annoying. 

Archived