Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Over-performed songs?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
Just now, London GUY said:

You And I and Alejandro tbh

she performed Alejandro the other day for the first time in 3 years...

I See You

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aleksey Yurievich
3 minutes ago, Phlop said:

PF, JD and BR need a rest. She can do Paparazzi, Applause, Perfect Illusion, and Marry the Night sometimes.

Hell even Madonna doesn't perform LIke a Virgin anymore or a her biggest hits. Rihanna hasn't done Pon De Replay or SOS etc in ages. Gaga has other songs in her discography. I think she can get away skipping one or two of her original hits sometimes (bring them sometimes too though just to keep them fresh).

Let's face the reality: Gaga didn't have a single smash hit song since 2013. Nobody knows Perfect Illusion or Marry the Night, that's why she doesn't perform them. I also think that she doesn't like Applause, that is why she avoids this song. Madonna had bigger hits after Like a Virgin (can't imagine her performing that now:awkney:), and SOS and PDR were season hits which are beyond forgotten, don't even try to compare them to BR or PF:ladyhaha:.        

Reality

Poker Face. I've never really liked the song, and I'm always sort of like "Oh, okay, she's performing it because it's just one of her biggest songs".

I mean, I could be saying the same thing for Bad Romance, but I love it when she performs that song, especially the bridge and the end chorus. 

🃏🖤👹

WildAmerican

I've never been crazy about  Just Dance. I respect the song and realize how it started everything, but it's just kinda meh to me. I wish she had swapped it for Applause or TEOG at the SBHS. And of course, BR is overperformed it's her most iconic song. I will riot if she doesn't do it at my first Gaga concert later this year

Regina George
16 minutes ago, Bathory said:

The Cure

I was going to say Teeth.

You're kidding.. right? 

Allan

What bothers me is that she's still playing the same original version of those songs for years and years without major changes. I got super excited when she started singing that JD remix at Coachella, but then the original version came and killed my vibe :noparty:

Born To Slay

You And I

It holds a special place in my heart but I'm over it. I've been over it for years now. 

Born To Slay
16 minutes ago, Phlop said:

PF, JD and BR need a rest. She can do Paparazzi, Applause, Perfect Illusion, and Marry the Night sometimes.

Hell even Madonna doesn't perform LIke a Virgin anymore or a her biggest hits. Rihanna hasn't done Pon De Replay or SOS etc in ages. Gaga has other songs in her discography. I think she can get away skipping one or two of her original hits sometimes (bring them sometimes too though just to keep them fresh).

Her not doing Poker Face or Bad Romance would be like Britney Spears not playing Baby One More Time or Toxic. She plays them both at every tour and residency since their respective releases because those songs hold a special place in the hearts of her fans.

Just Dance is nine years old now. It's almost as old as BOMT was when Britney did the Circus Tour, people wanna hear it for nostalgia.

QueenGaga
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The second one is a performance of Til it Happens to You, have you seen the performance? :rip:

The picture didnt load. My bad

Archived