Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Caitlyn Jenner "Yes, I voted Trump"

boobtank

Featured Posts

Whispering
1 hour ago, PaperIz said:

It's not a matter of politics though, it's a matter of being a good person. You can be a republican and not be a bad person, but Trump is evil in every aspect of the word and voting for him or supporting him is a much more grave thing than just politics. 

Republicans fall in line. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

She was always a terrible person in my eyes. I don't care if she is a trans person, you can still be a jerk regardless of your gender. 

If she has been trans for a while, Republicans have "messed" with her community for decades so why is she acting brand new?

LGBT people and advocates have fought for a world where Caitlyn can be accepted and it's sad she doesn't acknowledge the gays and lesbians in the community. I wonder if she decides to remarry (doesn't matter if she marries a man or woman) if the republicans will support her marriage since it wouldn't be a "traditional marriage."

Regina George
2 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Yes what she did was wrong and yes I don't like HER either but the transphobic comments aren't necessary come on now guys don't stoop to that level :madge:

Transphobic?.. I am not against trans people, I also have friend on GGD who is trans.. I am against people who are awful. Thank you and have a great day.

AlexanderLevi2
4 hours ago, Bear said:

"And the deal breaker is, you mess with my community, you do the wrong thing with our community, you don’t give us equality and a fair shot, I’m coming after you.”

Yet she doesn't believe in same sex marriage? Yet she is still republican? 

She is so ignorant and deluded to the irony it is unreal :madge:

She is Republican because they feed the rich :toofunny:

Currently listening to Joanne

chrismugler

She has been a stupid c*nt since she was a guy so I'm not even surprised. She's not a voice for the LGBTrans community and she will never be, because "her" beliefs are the same since she was a white man with a lot of money against marriage equality and I strongly dislike her.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

GhettoFabulous
29 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Transphobic?.. I am not against trans people, I also have friend on GGD who is trans.. I am against people who are awful. Thank you and have a great day.

Gurl I didn't say you're transphobic I said your comment was and yes I agree I don't like Caitlyn either but the he part was unnecessary.....

chrismugler
4 hours ago, TheCure said:

I voted for Donald Trump and don't regret it one bit.  LGBT community is less than 5% of the population.  There are way bigger issues to deal with.

Take a sit newbie, every issue is big enough in this country, specially when it comes to Human Rights, but I don't blame your ignorance, you voted for him,it's obvious you're not the smartest person around. 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

gagaisitalian
5 hours ago, TheCure said:

I voted for Donald Trump and don't regret it one bit.  LGBT community is less than 5% of the population.  There are way bigger issues to deal with.

Yeah and no matter what the issue is, he is doing a **** job at handling it. Thanks for your help in ruining our country and our ties to other countries.

Born To Slay
5 hours ago, TheCure said:

Ur damn right. The rights of minorities don't matter. **** them. The issues effecting us privilaged folks are much more important. 

Ya know who else sucks? The poor. I hope Trump takes away every dollar the government gives them to help them not die. ****ing Medicaid moochers. It makes me sick. If u can't afford coverage, just ****ing die. 

That J
36 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

She is Republican because they feed the rich 

This basically.   

I have friends and family of all political platforms.  I've been a registered Democrat since I could be anything and I'm not always happy with the choices of the party. Bernie was my choice, for example.  But I'm nice and able to agree to disagree with love. 

I don't expect Jenner to be a spokesperson for anything.  But she shouldn't be.  To me, I see a very conflicted person where two ends don't meet well.  She can change whatever she desires physically and that's great but she still needs to observe her thoughts, feelings, past, future, etc.  It's not that she voted Trump or is a republican or anything like that.   It's her own words that makes me think she is still searching.   But that's just my opinion. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived