💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Any of You Get Made Fun For Being A Little Monster

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

FutureIllusion
Just now, JohnWayneBitch said:

Ugh, one day I said I was a little monster and people was like ''she's a flop since ARTPOP''/''did you know she's illuminati?''/''did you know she has a penis?''

:awkney:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsygaga1

A girl from my class always talks trash about her when she has a fight with me. For example when we talk about our grades. When her grades aren't that good and I celebrate because my grades are good, she always tries to hurt me by saying Gaga has no talent or she is ugly(everyone knows I am a HUGE fan so some people know how to annoy me). It is pathetic:toofunny::toofunny:

Perfect Ilusion

blackstar
2 minutes ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

Ugh, one day I said I was a little monster and people was like ''she's a flop since ARTPOP''/''did you know she's illuminati?''/''did you know she has a penis?''

my mom told me the same thing when i told her I was a Gaga fan. :poot: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

blackstar
4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Is that you Jo Calderone? 

yes :poot:

all of you better follow me on twitter and I will leak ARTPOP act 2 :poot: 

FutureIllusion
1 minute ago, blackstar said:

my mom told me the same thing when i told her I was a Gaga fan. :poot: 

it's so annoying. :neyde:

blackstar
1 minute ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

it's so annoying. :neyde:

i know. :neyde:

when I asked my mom if she can borrow me some money so I can buy ARTPOP and she was like: "but she has a penis" and I was like: "woah since when I didn't know that :neyde:" lmao

she also thought that the spiked during btw era were real :sharon:

Florian
22 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I try to promote gaga every chance I get, and most people will listen and comment and some will even buy. 

A true Gagangelist :diane:

FutureIllusion
3 minutes ago, blackstar said:

i know. :neyde:

when I asked my mom if she can borrow me some money so I can buy ARTPOP and she was like: "but she has a penis" and I was like: "woah since when I didn't know that :neyde:" lmao

she also thought that the spiked during btw era were real :sharon:

OMG:wtfga:

All people I know say she's over and ugly... like what? She's amazing... but idc what people say bc i was born this way :ladyhaha:

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, Florian said:

A true Gagangelist :diane:

Just doing the work of our divine lord and Savior :tony:

PeachJug

the only kids who get made fun of at my school are the ones who listen to KPOP lol

nobody else gives af if i listen go gaga (but its not like I parade the fact either)

I was when I younger during 2008-2009. My friends thought I was gay and apart of the Illuminati :toofunny: until they started liking songs like Telephone, DWUW, HML, DIC, etc. so I proved them straights can like Gaga too! 

Smother Em Eh
47 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

So i get made fun of at school because I listen to Lady Gaga and I'm a fan of her's. So Im wondering if any of you get made fun of too. I honsetly don't care but it gets annoying when they say the following ;

She has a penis

She is a freak 

She is talentless

She can't sing ( wow what a huge lie)

She is trash 

She want attention

She ugly

etc.

Whoever says she is talentless needs to be educated! Seriously! It's 2017 for gods sake! They sound really ignorant, Gaga is none of these things! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

They laugh at me for mentioning Gaga sooo much on my Facebook but it's ok they are just close friends joking. :giveup:

Everytime when someone tries to laugh at me loving Gaga I find a way to promote her and turn them into a LM. :creepflop:

A hipster said she is too mainstream I let her listen to Aura and Sinner's Prayer.

A music major said she has no talent, I played him the Grammy performance of Born This Way.

A jazz enthusiast said she is shallow, I only showed him cheek to cheek's cover on my Apple Music.

A Christian said she is satanic, I showed videos and news of her charity work and told her about Born This Way Foundation.

Gaga can prove to everyone that she worths every bit of our love.

Now the six of us (one of them is bringing her boyfriend) are planning to go to LA in August for Joanne World Tour. :classy:

homomo

"I'm a Lady Gaga fan, but I don't identify myself as a little monster" makes me think of "I'm a strong independent woman, but I don't identify myself as a feminist."

:rip: 

Archived