LMAO WTF? Comparing aids to the flu.

giphy.gif

Time to get off GagaDaily!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

No but seriously, we can't joke about ANYTHING that may negatively hurt anyone else in 2017? Jesus...

HOW WOULD WE HAVE SURVIVED 9/11 WITHOUT COOOOMEDY 

Good taste my friend. I don't consider KK all that funny. I don't really care about her tweet, but if you're trying to be funny, make it funny.

As for 9/11 I wouldn't go into a tall building in NYC and tell someone next to me "Wow this building is huge. I hope it doesn't collapse". 

In the end, I think you're taking Kim's critics WAY to seriously... There's like 4 people in the whole world that are currently giving a **** about her tweet and you decide to jump on them? The whole SJW bashing thing is stupid. There's going to be stupid people making stupid statements about stupid people and stupid statements all the time. And sadly SJW critics mix them with people who are actually making their voices loud about REAL issues. Let's just move on from SJW, KK, and this thread. :staymad:

I've definitely said this before too :sharon::trollga:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

DeleteMyAccount
3 minutes ago, LDR said:

LMAO WTF? Comparing aids to the flu.

giphy.gif

Time to get off GagaDaily!!

It's called sarcasm my friend. 

homomo
8 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

1) It was a joke

2) It was a joke

3) Refer to my post above

4) While you certainly have the right to take personal offense to a Kim Kardashian tweet, I think getting personally offended by a Kim Kardashian tweet says more about said-person's sensitivity issues than it does about Kim Kardashian

Sensitivity issues? So me sticking up for other people who have struggles deems me as having sensitivity issues?

I'm not here to be rude or argue.  

I'm not usually a Kim hater but girl... This generation could have picked such a better role model.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Haroon

You can't force someone to be upset and devastated that they had the flu. Her enjoying the secondary effect of it isn't for other people to control :shrug: This doesn't mean that she's making fun of other people who have the flu, she's talking about her own experience of it. Not to mention, this is a joke at the end of the day and not even a big or bad one (in my opinion) :rip: 

Eddie

I'm not even surprised:trollga:...I hope this time she d...well I can't even finish this because I'll get reported:ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

DeleteMyAccount
22 minutes ago, Red said:

I'm not usually a Kim hater but girl... This generation could have picked such a better role model.

I mean, that's really what this thread should come down to right?

Zombie
38 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Yes they do. Old people, young people, and immune-compromised people die from the flu. Try to avoid giving your opinions on things when you do not have the knowledge.

Most people who claim to have the flu just have a cold. The flu is serious illness.

Are you calling me illiterate?:awkney:

Zombie
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I mean, that's really what this thread should come down to right?

What about the pictures? she looks amazing

Zombie
19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm not even surprised:trollga:...I hope this time she d...well I can't even finish this because I'll get reported:ladyhaha:

Rude

BlingNotTheMusic

I think it's pretty hilarious actually. 

Her pants offend me more. 

giphy.gif

Archived