But now it's falling like rain :(

LMAO sorry but this made me laugh so loud 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagagoogoose

Time for your meds

sJtvxATvqt.gif

Give it time. New releases are bound to fall on iTunes. What's more important is longevity, and that will come when radio supports it. 

SpinThatShhh

Yeah, I agree.

The release of 'The Cure' is really embarrassing in my opinion. If she wanted to do a cute little single for Coachella that would have been fine. Pop it on Spotify and iTunes and call it a day and continue promoting 'Joanne'. 

Even though a lot of Monsters like to imply that Joanne was a flop, it was actually a bigger success than ARTPOP in terms of album sales in 2017. It was extremely volatile to promo as an album, not so much as a single powerhouse though. 

I just hope a larger EP/project gets announced for this to all make sense because right now we have a great pop song but it's just such an un-Gaga move to me.

Free My Mind

The melodrama

oml 

it was never going to stay on top for ages. Once radio picks up on it then it will be all good. It's got the sound of a summer smash, don't worry

GagzDonkeyD
12 hours ago, Andrew2512 said:

Well for the last 3 days I was so happy celebrating and literally shading stans of any other artist cause The Cure slayed WW for 3 days. But now it's falling like rain :( it was #1 few hours earlier this day and suddenly fell to #6 and despite being on TTH and some of Spotify biggest hits yet the streams are under mediocre. I know there is still another Coachella performance , maybe video and maybe promo performances (we all know Gaga do this like 3 months later when the single is over) but what is worrying me is that Perfect Illusion had those stuff yet flopped hard even 1 full week of sales and was sent to radio since day 1.

So I just want some Little Chartesters to predict to me what will happen with The Cure after nearly 5 days and will it go big like when sent to radio for example or will sadly flop and all our hype and happiness are gonna be an Illusion :toofunny::excited2:

Y'all had it coming :shrug:

And y'all jinxed it :madge:

3 minutes ago, otutai said:

yeah ıt wıll be.. sorry guys , ıt have just 6M stream and 3m views

First of all it has seven million streams and today it will be about 8,5 or 8,6M which is pretty good for an artist like LG. She also rose 7 spots on the WW Spotify artists because of the Cure 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, otutai said:

yeah ıt wıll be.. sorry guys , ıt have just 6M stream and 3m views

You know that 7M streams on Spotify is pretty good  in few days especially for Lady Gaga.

Luxe Ford

I'm not worried. People need a cure and now they got it.

I'm starting to really like it now that I got past the basicness of it and see for what it is; a teriffic song.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Jenniferella

Oh my god it's falling ? Good.

I'd like to speak to all these members who stated it was going to """slay hard""", please :giggle:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Lady Palutena

Thank God

Bland song is bland, and that overdone tropical house vibe needs to go. 

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

LadyLuca

Cure is my least fav single by far- but im happy for monsters that got served by this.

I dont expect it to stay that long in the charts and I honestly dont care. Even if she never ever re-enters the charts. Hoping for more ARTPOP or Joanne-vibes right now!

New album 2020/21 YASS

Spoiler

Lets get hight John Wayne :rockstar:

It won't flop, you need to keep your head high. even her fans saying it will flop? then unstan her.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

AlexanderMagno

If the radio-friendly, generic, trendy song "The Cure" flops, Gaga should definitely retire from music and focus on her acting :madge: you can find lots of excuses if her alternative sound flops,  but if she flops with a single clearly meant for the charts, then it's pretty obvious no one's here for Lady Gaga anymore.

Of course I'd love to say that it doesn't matter if she flops because the music is good (just like every alternative musician out there, who have never sold millions but make really good music), but unfortunately I don't think her "alternative/experimental" sound is THAT extraordinary (unless we're talking about Born This Way, which was experimental enough and amazing, but that was a long time ago).

Anyway, give it time, I'm still very very hopeful!

• Jase locked this topic

Archived