đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Size Shirt Does Gaga Wear

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

So I got the Ultimate Backstage Tickets for the Joanne Tour! I have Crohn's disease & the day before my birthday in 2016 I had to get surgery (get a foot of my colon removed) & my sister made shirts for everyone to wear for when I got my surgery (just family & friends) ! We eventually sold them because everyone in school wanted them. We gave like 75% of the money to Crohns research. Anyways I am going to give Gaga one when I meet her! What size should I give her? Medium or large? I like mine big to wear to bed so someone help! :wub:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

The girl is SERIOUSLY tiny. Go with medium if you want it to be this comfortable bed shirt but make sure it's not too big. I'd honestly go with small.

Kermit

Small. She's not any taller than an average 5th grader.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Am I A Girl
Just now, DominicB said:

Small. She's not any taller than an average 5th grader.

1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The girl is SERIOUSLY tiny. Go with medium if you want it to be this comfortable bed shirt but make sure it's not too big. I'd honestly go with small.

I'm very small too!! I'm 5'5 and have a small but have a large to where to bed lol

Nicole

She is no way a medium or a large, I wear size small and she is super petite. However, she does often wear t-shirts that seem to be rather big on her, but i'd still say small to prevent the risk of a medium being too big.

Seeka

Medium if you want to give her a bedshirt, but probably small if you wanna give her a casual lounging in house shirt.

Gaga is a munchkin from Oz.

Kermit
Just now, xoxo joanne said:

I'm very small too!! I'm 5'5 and have a small but have a large to where to bed lol

You're about 4-5 inches taller than Lady Gaga. Congratulations, brethren. 

:green: I'm over here rocking 2/3XL shirts and 4XL sweatshirts at 6'1.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

DavidJP

Do a medium, because if it is too big she can always sleep in it or cut in to fit her(aka the PI era)

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, Nicole said:

She is no way a medium or a large, I wear size small and she is super petite. However, she does often wear t-shirts that seem to be rather big on her, but i'd still say small to prevent the risk of a medium being too big.

Okay thanks!! I'm 5'5 and wear a small!! I have a large for bed 

musicnotbling
3 minutes ago, xoxo joanne said:

she's 5'1

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

You're about 4-5 inches taller than Lady Gaga. Congratulations, brethren. 

:green: I'm over here rocking 2/3XL shirts and 4XL sweatshirts at 6'1.

I'm so small because having Crohns stunted my growth and I have trouble getting protein and all that 

Kermit
Just now, xoxo joanne said:

I'm so small because having Crohns stunted my growth and I have trouble getting protein and all that 

Good lord, had I offended you? I didn't know. If so, that wasn't any of my intent. 

musicnotbling

hey she's got big feet though if you're tryna give her a pair of 7 inch heels :ladyhaha:

Am I A Girl
Just now, DominicB said:

Good lord, had I offended you? I didn't know. If so, that wasn't any of my intent. 

Oh no!!! I was just saying why I'm so short :ladyhaha:

Archived