💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born - "Digging My Grave"

brownie

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc
3 minutes ago, brownie said:

You will be very triggered throughout this entire movie then. 

I'll probably am, and still watching it :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stir the pot

Enough with those Fleetwood Mac mentions! :giveup: I can't I love them so much :giveup: 

stir the pot
27 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I know, right? For some reason I thought it was Fall 2017 it would be coming out. I didn't realize this film would need so much post-production. :saladga:

I assume it'll be done by the end of this year/early next year and they'll just delay it for Oscar potential. 

She better serve us something else next year while we're waiting for it :pray: 

junolxf
10 minutes ago, brownie said:

Almost positive the production will lean more "rock-y" and not as sleek as this, but yes, GDW is a much better example! The duet itself is a bit angrier though -- Digging My Grave is an angry song about a cheater. (I...think.)

I'm dead. :giveup:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

RAMROD
Just now, RetroPhysico said:

Was she a good actress? :excited2:

set_lady_gaga_golden_globes_backstage.jp

xRmMz_s-200x150.gif

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

16 hours ago, RetroPhysico said:

Was she a good actress? :excited2:

For one concert scene they had her "performance" being played on large screens (for the "concert audience"), so all the extras got to see her raw performance -- and she sent chills through the crowd. She's gonna be stunning in the movie. I'm not even saying this as a fan -- she was genuinely acting her heart out.

At one point Bradley Cooper, who was supposed to be in character performing on stage, stopped what he was doing and just watched her with his mouth open, smiling. The director in him had to just stop and stare in awe. 

When we wrapped the day for real, he gave her a huge hug and they walked off stage grinning. He looked SO PROUD of his friend. 

2 minutes ago, brownie said:

For once concert scene they had her "performance" being played on large screens (for the "concert audience"), so all the extras got to see her raw performance -- and she sent chills through the crowd. She's gonna be stunning in the movie. I'm not even saying this as a fan -- she was genuinely acting her heart out.

At one point Bradley Cooper, who was supposed to be in character performing on stage, stopped what he was doing and just watched her with his mouth open, smiling. The director in him had to just stop and stare in awe. 

Stop hyping me :excited2:

RetroPhysico
5 minutes ago, brownie said:

For once concert scene they had her "performance" being played on large screens (for the "concert audience"), so all the extras got to see her raw performance -- and she sent chills through the crowd. She's gonna be stunning in the movie. I'm not even saying this as a fan -- she was genuinely acting her heart out.

When we wrapped the day for real, he gave her a huge hug and they walked off stage grinning. 

GOOD TO KNOW! I can't wait! Thank you! :hug:

PS. You're so lucky to have been part of the movie! :giveup:

BlingNotTheMusic
42 minutes ago, brownie said:

Wait for the production stills! There was a set photographer so more are coming. Gaga also had her documentary crew there filming BTS and fans. 

:giveup: documentary :giveup: crew :giveup:

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, brownie said:

It was just 3 people! 

I know but this means we will finally get a doc!

....is Brownie.....Gaga?!

:gum:

RetroPhysico
26 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I know but this means we will finally get a doc!

....is Brownie.....Gaga?!

:gum:

brownie is the new Boris. :gum:

Archived