đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

Have we considered there won't be a video or even promotion? Gaga hasn't said a word about this single other than tweeting links. I think it might have been more of a gift to the fans who wanted a pop song. 

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Have we considered there won't be a video or even promotion? Gaga hasn't said a word about this single other than tweeting links. I think it might have been more of a gift to the fans who wanted a pop song. 

That'd be so disappointing. The only time she's ever not done a video is with DWUW, and even then, she DID do one but ended up not wanting to put it out. It'd be very unlike her.

No performances I can see. She only did Alejandro at American Idol, never really did Telephone (and never with Beyonce), so that's not completely out of the norm for her when she's busy with other projects/touring.

JohnWayne23
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

they wouldn't have released it to radio then

there's a plan

junolxf
3 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Richy said a music video is coming. So yeah, it's coming. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Johncayse
8 minutes ago, Americano said:

This also means she's going to peak pretty quickly in Australia, because of the radio take off being just a few weeks long until nearing the top of the charts. She's also really high on Spotify and Shazam there.

It'll be long over by the time it nears peak in the US, so be prepared for that / I hope people don't meltdown over nothing.

In the US, Gaga isn't even Top 100 on radio yet, nevermind making a run for Top 5. That's normal for US radio, but also means we're way behind/slower.

Does airplay counts for chart there?

Americano
2 minutes ago, Johncayse said:

Does airplay counts for chart there?

Nope-- But she's going to go Top 10 on the official chart most likely as well. :)

mistylake

Canada

15 Drake - Passionfruit 0.3011 0.3037

16 Lady Gaga - The Cure 0.2987 0.3060 (LR)

17 Julia Michaels - Issues 0.2920 0.2971 (LR)

26 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons 0.2181 0.2269 (DR)

GagaCure
1 minute ago, mistylake said:

Canada

15 Drake - Passionfruit 0.3011 0.3037

16 Lady Gaga - The Cure 0.2987 0.3060 (LR)

17 Julia Michaels - Issues 0.2920 0.2971 (LR)

26 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons 0.2181 0.2269 (DR)

Oops cancelled :toofunny:

mistylake

US

41 Lauren Duski - Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good (The Voice Performance) 0.2505 0.2712 (DR)

42 Lady Gaga - The Cure 0.2458 0.2491 (LR)

43 Childish Gambino - Redbone $ 0.2311 0.2368 (DR)

62 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons 0.1777 0.1781

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Johncayse said:

Sorry, 2 blank space in Uk

Don't be snake-ist

54969dd8c24693d05c8445c0de4ad74a719f1d65

• Admin locked, featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived