Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

KaanBTW
1 minute ago, Americano said:

Omg really?

Yeap. Just checked Instagram and Spotify.

There is only original version on Spotify. 

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Not gonna lie, I'm proud of Gaga for pushing herself into new areas, but I wish she were 100% focused on her music.

Americano
Just now, KaanBTW said:

Yeap. Just checked Instagram and Spotify.

There is only original version on Spotify. 

I guess Zayn isn't handling flopping very well. That song started strong and then disappeared overnight. I thought it'd rebound eventually with radio, but... Nope.

FRANZGA

TC up to no8 in TTH but still not on top hits PH.. 

i'm pissed.. puth and mendes just made it..

StarstruckIllusion
20 minutes ago, Americano said:

Not gonna lie, I'm proud of Gaga for pushing herself into new areas, but I wish she were 100% focused on her music.

Go awf. I hate it too

OBEY
26 minutes ago, Americano said:

Tbh i don't care about anything else she does than music :rip: so yeah i feel you

OnionGirl

What is the best day to release a video so a song can benefit from a full week of the additional streams provided by said video?

1 minute ago, OnionGirl said:

What is the best day to release a video so a song can benefit from a full week of the additional streams provided by said video?

Friday.

28 minutes ago, Americano said:

I honestly just can't get enthused about ASIB. Sorry, BCoop. If she wrings an Oscar out of it (way more likely for a song than acting), I'll be over the moon for her. (she'd become a legit EGOT contender at that point!)

But otherwise, gimme dem pop hits, plz.

OnionGirl
Just now, LuksGa said:

Friday.

So the tracking week for both sales and streams starts Friday? Sorry, I don't know that much about charts.

Americano

This also means she's going to peak pretty quickly in Australia, because of the radio take off being just a few weeks long until nearing the top of the charts. She's also really high on Spotify and Shazam there.

It'll be long over by the time it nears peak in the US, so be prepared for that / I hope people don't meltdown over nothing.

In the US, Gaga isn't even Top 100 on radio yet, nevermind making a run for Top 5. That's normal for US radio, but also means we're way behind/slower.

• Admin locked, featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived