charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Did we also already discuss that she was added to BBC Radio 2's Spotify playlist?Ā 

Americano
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Hopefully they release the video before radio notices the iTunes positionĀ :poot:

I know.. That's what I've been saying. They need to get that into the 20s at least somehow before radio begins slowing down and it becomes a bad snowball effect.

KaanBTW
4 minutes ago, Americano said:

Did we also already discuss that she was added to BBC Radio 2's Spotify playlist?Ā 

Yes darling.

Ā 

also Light Green in Italy

59 Lady Gaga - The CureĀ 0.0541 0.0535

Americano
Just now, KaanBTW said:

Yes darling.

Ā 

Ā 

That's hugely important for the UK to get BBC's support. Why arent more people celebrating.

:madge:Ā 

Baepsae
Just now, KaanBTW said:

Yes darling.

Ā 

Gagz truly is Italian. They refuse to let MR go just like her :poot:

Nirvana
3 minutes ago, Americano said:

I know.. That's what I've been saying. They need to get that into the 20s at least somehow before radio begins slowing down and it becomes a bad snowball effect.

Can't they just put the banner and hot tracks, would that be enough, as of now?

KaanBTW
Just now, Americano said:

That's hugely important for the UK to get BBC's support. Why arent more people celebrating.

some little managers get used to good news quickly.

i guess.Ā :creepflop:

Ā 

Americano

Also, TC passed PI now-- It's the single that has had the most exposure on Spotify now. 45M followers (probably 50M+ this week). PI peaked around ~43M.

KaanBTW

PartyNextDoor unfollows Zayn on Instagram/Twitter, deletes all of his posts about 'Still Got Time' & removes remixes off Spotify & Youtube.

#creativedifferencesĀ :creepflop:

Can't wait for Zayn's own music.

Americano
1 minute ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Can't they just put the banner and hot tracks, would that be enough, as of now?

Hot tracks only and that's fine. No need for a banner (it honestly won't make a difference, since it'll be so far down the banner list as it's not a fresh release anymore.)

nick4bty
2 minutes ago, Americano said:

Definitely a hurdle she needed to cross, getting playlisted on Radio 2. It's definitely shaping up to be a hit in the UK, Australia, and Canada. Very impressive considering the lack of effort on her team's part, and especially impressive in UK and Australia where she hasn't had a hit in quite some time.

US needs to follow. Radio and Spotify definitely seem promising so far. Hopefully radio just ignores iTunes and focuses on its good streaming so far. It would also help if people keep Shazaming it, it's pretty low on there so far

KaanBTW

I feel like there will be no hot track or banner for Gaga on Friday.

I wonder what's gonna happen in UK.

PS: I already unfelt it.Ā 

Americano
2 minutes ago, KaanBTW said:

PartyNextDoor unfollows Zayn on Instagram/Twitter, deletes all of his posts about 'Still Got Time' & removes remixes off Spotify & Youtube.

#creativedifferencesĀ :creepflop:\

Ā 

Omg really?

Americano

I want TC to be Gaga's 15th Top 10 Hot 100 hit. That'd a nice round number-- She deserves it.

I also want it to go Top 10 on Pop. Add Coachella, Super Bowl, Grammy's, MR's success, and her tour this year and that makes 2017 a massive year in her career.

• Admin locked, featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived