Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

More Joanne World Tour Tickets Added!

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

Yeah the Toyota Center in Houston added a few more SRO tickets and then they added some sections behind the stage (which is awesome because that means there is so much demand). Everything sold out in minutes and the show is back to being sold out. So glad I got standing room when the presale happened!

That J

This is awesome for those who couldn't get in the first time and resellers didn't seem to get the memo either!   I've looked around and these extra tickets have gone FAST which is interesting considering there was no huge heads up about it.   My show had one of the extra tickets left earlier tonight on the far side almost behind the stage at regular price and it's gone back to sold out again. 

It's cool knowing I could've jumped on this had I not had tickets from the presale so congrats to those who got in without spending mega money. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

KANEGAGA
4 hours ago, GreasyGlitter said:

I don't get it, so is it like more tour dates or?

No, just more tickets for the show.  GA tickets that were sold out are now available for those who couldn't get them before!

RAMROD

Slay bishes! Hope those who can't get fast enough then can get it now! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Interlude

Was this standing tickets added? :giveup:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

IllumiMark

Are those tickets being added because of the 'multi-level stage design'? Because that sounds amazing.

wahljennifer322

Does anyone have a layout of this new stage? Definitely curious to see what she has planned. I loved JT's 20/20 Tour stage that moved so everyone had a good seat for part of the show and even ARTPOP had at least an expansive stage to bring others in seats closer.

On 4/19/2017 at 2:16 PM, wahljennifer322 said:

Does anyone have a layout of this new stage? Definitely curious to see what she has planned. I loved JT's 20/20 Tour stage that moved so everyone had a good seat for part of the show and even ARTPOP had at least an expansive stage to bring others in seats closer.

I would here for that since Joanne was suppose to be an intimate album. 

Archived