Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga talking to Prince William about Mental Health

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

IllumiMark

I love what Prince William has been doing to raise awareness of mental health issues and now Gaga joins him too :wub: 

Was this filmed recently tho? Prince William said something like "the letter you wrote the other day" (which was posted in December), but Gaga has brunette hair since like her birthday (???)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

I love what Prince William has been doing to raise awareness of mental health issues and now Gaga joins him too :wub: 

Was this filmed recently tho? Prince William said something like "the letter you wrote the other day" (which was posted in December), but Gaga has brunette hair since like her birthday (???)

that's how you know it's still kinda publicity honey they aren't actually watching each other's efforts with a magnifying glass

IllumiMark
6 minutes ago, Jed said:

that's how you know it's still kinda publicity honey they aren't actually watching each other's efforts with a magnifying glass

It may be publicity but until a certain extent. I am pretty sure Gaga is passionate about that particular topic since she has been suffering from PTSD.

gagagoogoose

"Prince William" is now trending on Twitter WW thanks to the conversation between Gaga and him. Glad to see our queen's impact on the royal family!

GagaMyBlood95

That was seriously so beautiful for me, in some weird way, I can't explain it..

So glad that Gaga is speaking out about these issues, and the support of the Royal family will bring in more attention and a lot more will be done :applause: 

Manul

can someone photoshop ed sheeran's and cs's pics in the gif where she byes and ends the call :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

hpmcmill

This is already making major headlines everywhere, CNN included. Great cause and great positive press for our fave as well.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Not only is she helping with such an important cause, she's doing it looking gorgeously. :giveup:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

3 hours ago, IllumiMark said:

In the UK, we say "the other day" and we could literally mean 10 years ago :poot: just a lil quirk I think

IllumiMark
20 minutes ago, Rayze said:

In the UK, we say "the other day" and we could literally mean 10 years ago :poot: just a lil quirk I think

Oh I see. Anyway to me it is weird because in the video she looks quite Epione'd, but at Coachella she looked 'normal' :toofunny:

Archived