💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen and Portia to 'Split'

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi are preparing for a “sad split”.

ed1_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

The couple, who have been together more than a decade, have been preparing to sell their homes in recent months ahead of a break up, according to reports.

$58.6m of assets have been put up for sale, including a home in Santa Barbara, California,which Ellen had previously described as her “forever” home.

They are also selling a luxury condo in Beverley Hills, which they bought in 2014.

Despite the 59-year-old talk show host publicly telling fans that her marriage to is “fine”, sources have told OK! Magazine that the sale of the luxury 1930s villa is only the start of a “sad split” for the pair.

“They’re not only headed for a divorce, but they’re also secretly splitting up their assets before they make an official announcement,” the insider told the publication.

Link: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/17/ellen-degeneres-and-wife-portia-de-rossi-to-split-report-claims/

LetsGetHigh

I remember rumors back in 2015 saying Ellen was cheating and then was trying to patch things up with Portia. Guess they were true. :(

Hopefully it doesn't turn nasty.

MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Moebius

giphy.gif

this is so sad :( 

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

OMonster
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I remember rumors back in 2015 saying Ellen was cheating and then was trying to patch things up with Portia. Guess they were true. :(

Hopefully it doesn't turn nasty.

Damn, really?

That's kind of unexpected. 

:( 

subtext / fantasy

LePetitGAGABLover

I guess it wasn't love but a perfect illusion. Sad to hear the news. 

Stefani328

How reliable is this source? I won't believe until I see it on People Magazine. 

Archived