💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga changes display name to "Xoxo, Gaga"

antpats2

Featured Posts

FentyGa
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol sometimes I'll answer the phone with "Hieeee!!!!". My gf never got the reference until I got her into Drag Race. It drives her insane now when I answer the phone like that lol. Although when I tongue pop, that's what really drives her nuts. She can't stand that lol. There was a comedy bit with Bianca Del Rio and Sharon Needles and Bianca was insulting Sharon because Sharon kept forgetting the jokes and she turns to the crowd and is like "you guys have to ****ing understand something. I've gotten no sleep because I'm stuck on a god damn tour bus with this thing *points to bianca*. I've got Alaska in one corner saying 'can I get an amen?' and then we have Bianca and every joke ends with 'Sharon needles!!!". Hahahaha that's what it's like when my 2 bio sisters and I go camping every year lol. We hate eachother by the end of the trip lol

Lol, Lounge popping really comes with characteristics, it can mean so many different things depending on the situation and form

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, maxxwybranski said:

Lol, Lounge popping really comes with characteristics, it can mean so many different things depending on the situation and form

Exactly. For my best friend Matt it's his way of disapproving something. He does drag on just a local "fun" basis and when I told him that there's biological females that do drag (they're called bio queens) his response was a stare and a tongue pop lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

FentyGa
Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. For my best friend Matt it's his way of disapproving something. He does drag on just a local "fun" basis and when I told him that there's biological females that do drag (they're called bio queens) his response was a stare and a tongue pop lol

Lol I cackled

That J

As long as I get a 6-10 minute version of Sinner's Prayer at my Joanne World Tour stop, I don't care what else she does.   🤠

I love the Joanne album but I also love the vibes given during Coachella. It'll be interesting to see what's up with the potential upcoming EP release and how this tour will truly be!    Now I'm even more excited to have tickets!!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Jewels n Drugs

YES THIS BITCH IS BACK

SERVE BOPS QUEEN

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

BlingNotTheMusic

Did anyone else check Twitter? It shows "xoxo, Joanne" for me...

smokingthemall
41 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Did anyone else check Twitter? It shows "xoxo, Joanne" for me...

On Instagram it shows "xoxo, Gaga"

chase your big, beautiful dreams

donutellha

girls SHE IS BACK!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

4 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Lol now I feel bad for Joanne, even Gaga is forgetting about that album I hope she still performs DH and DIC on JWT.

THIS!

Archived