💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"The Cure is basic trash"

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius

*Releases the Fame, reintroducing electro and synths to dead pop music*

220px-Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album Flop. One hit wonder. So generic. Boring.

*Releases the Fame Monster, full of unique and dark pop, lyrics full of metaphors, and meaningful*

2a23d76c5251e899e0ef291f86daaa6a.jpg heretic. try hard. too weird. too creepy. too different.

*Releases Born this Way, bringing back an old sound and publishing music with meaning; anthem of the generation*

Bornthisway.jpg try hard. too different. wtf using the LGBT community for her selfish gains smh.

*Releases ARTPOP, bringing together Art and Pop in its rawest form*

Artpop_cover.png try hard. she's over. EDM is so 2012. it's so messy. we want old Gaga back. too different

*Releases Joanne, her most stripped down and personal work*

Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover  ew country. boring. where's the electronic sounds? we want RedOne. it's too different

So enough of your bullshit complaining people, we get it. Enjoy something for once.You always have something to say. but

giphy.gif about that. bye

happy easter hunnies 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

We don't deserve Gaga. Period. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Luke78619

Preeeeeach Moebius

PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH :tony:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

andy232000

Literally when Joanne came out everyone complained about it not being "pop" enough because of the folk influences. Now she give you literal pop and yall say its too much...

The Fame

People will always find something to complain about. Who cares. Just enjoy the music that makes you feel good. :music:

Bradley

I don't remember anyone calling The Fame Monster too creepy... at least no one used it as a complaint, it was more of a compliment.

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, Moebius said:

So enough of your bullshit complaining people, we get it. Enjoy something for once.You always have something to say. but

giphy.gif about that. bye

happy easter hunnies

lol, preach it sis!! drag them basic hater ass

tumblr_og1qdw9xY31t03zvio1_400.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

sipthistea

This has been the only time I've been critic towards Gaga because it's an obvious attempt to have another hit on the radio. The song is not trash, but it is definitely generic and low to what she delivered with her previous records. And after Joanne, which was a step forward for her. 

That's it. 

August Blue

I feel so sorry for gagz when I read mean coments about The Cure, because she obviosuly released to please everyone who thought joanne was not in their tastes :kara:

I hope the radio will eat it up and the gp loves it :kara: it has the potential :sis:

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I don't remember anyone calling The Fame Monster too creepy... at least no one used it as a complaint, it was more of a compliment.

People did think she was creepy but overall a lot of people loved the music but the visuals were a bit unsettling for some people. 

Sky del Blue

I came here to drag you to the pits of hell, but I completely agree with you now that I have read your thread

skaxboy

You don't have to love everything she releases and that's ok. I enjoy The Cure. It's not a personal pop masterpiece like Dance In The Dark, but it's a bop. 

Archived