💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I need your opinion

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

I didn't get a chance to watch the performance but my best friend Mandy said that the cure reminded her of "I wanna be with you 2.0". because it's no secret that we mean the world to gaga and we're her cure when she's upset. However after listening to the song, I personally don't see "I wanna be with you" in the cure. How about you guys? 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

alextruper17

Not actually. I see some FameGa but I don't know even how.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

calmar

I don't hear IWBWY unless she means lyrical content, in which case it could be argued that the songs have similar themes. Sonically I hear what 2007 Gaga would have written if she had heard Closer. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

I don't hear IWBWY unless she means lyrical content, in which case it could be argued that the songs have similar themes. Sonically I hear what 2007 Gaga would have written if she had heard Closer. 

:air:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Giorno Giovanna

it sounds like a mix of DWUW and Maria Carey to me

imagine RnB

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

Is your best friend deaf?:oprah:

Lol sometimes I think she has selective hearing haha. I mean lyrically I can see similarities but musically no

calmar

Oh, I just realized why it reminds me of Closer so strongly - they're in the same key (Ab). Duh. :air: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Letmelivemylife
8 minutes ago, calmar said:

Omg same here!!!!!! Yeah I think she had to have meant they were similar lyrically in that we really do mean the world to gaga. Musically I just couldn't hear IWBWY though

Archived