💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, oryan21 said:

I am just so disappointed that some monsters actually think like you, I am pretty sure Gaga has proved us too many times that she is the best artist ever! She didn't lose her passion, she had one of the best performances of her career tonight, how can you still complain about evertything she does? Nothing is enough for some fans I am so mad

I am a super little monster fan since the beginning and I never saw her Happier than now

THIS! I feel the same ;) 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vertigostick

Yep. Something's very wrong and it's THIS THREAD :toofunny:

Are some here SERIOUSLY comparing her to Britney??? She delivered KILLER live vocals, played the piano like a Goddess and danced her ass off! She's never been the smoothest dancer, nothing new here...

This was a TOP NOTCH perf' full of energy, on par with her half time show.

Now just take that thread, tear it in small pieces and put it in the oven! :nails:

FentyGa
6 hours ago, Devyn said:

I though she looked like she was having an amazing time performing. Her smile was so big 

I don't think so, but it could be because it's her last comeback and she's happy abt the journey giphy.gif

Yeah..she forgot Marry the night :emma: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

vertigostick
6 hours ago, kizurl said:

I think anyone who's a fan for a long time can tell

Oh and the AUDACITY.

NO sis, it's just YOUR LITTLE OPINION, nothing less, nothing more.

Be a bit more humble. :toofunny:

Slayer
1 hour ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

Honestly have no idea what y'all are talking about.

This. 

I haven't the faintest idea what people mean when they say she lacks passion. I've been a fan since the beginning and am AMAZED that she can still pull of a show with as much power, energy and fierceness as the one last night.

I think the issue here is nostalgia, which has ruined so many people's perceptions of their favourite artists. People have strong emotional attachments to specific eras and they remember how excited they were when they saw X performance or heard X song for the first time. So, years later, when they don't feel as passionately about the artist or they have got over that initial excitement, it feels like something is 'missing' when they see the artist perform their old hits. That's exactly what is happening right now. Because Lord knows what the hell people are talking about saying Gaga is lacking energy and passion. Did we watch the same show??  

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

FrankGutz
6 hours ago, kizurl said:

I think anyone who's a fan for a long time can tell. After watching the Coachella set and with this new single release...

She seems like she has lost passion and is simply going with the motion. the new song tropical house song; the anti-thesis of GAGA is like her giving up her entire legacy. is she finding the cure to her lack of passion?

lol, reach

I loved her Coachella ****, she didnt ignored ARTPOP, she looked hot & happy and she released a new hit, so lol, back off hater

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

HMLover

Me: "I haven't read Gaga Thoughts in ages. I'll give it a try."

*Clicks on one thread*

Me: "Oh right. This is why"

/Exits

FrankGutz
12 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

Oh and the AUDACITY.

NO sis, it's just YOUR LITTLE OPINION, nothing less, nothing more.

Be a bit more humble. :toofunny:

lol, drag ha!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This. 

I haven't the faintest idea what people mean when they say she lacks passion. I've been a fan since the beginning and am AMAZED that she can still pull of a show with as much power, energy and fierceness as the one last night.

I think the issue here is nostalgia, which has ruined so many people's perceptions of their favourite artists. People have strong emotional attachments to specific eras and they remember how excited they were when they saw X performance or heard X song for the first time. So, years later, when they don't feel as passionately about the artist or they have got over that initial excitement, it feels like something is 'missing' when they see the artist perform their old hits. That's exactly what is happening right now. Because Lord knows what the hell people are talking about saying Gaga is lacking energy and passion. Did we watch the same show??  

You're so right!

Tbh it's one of the most accurate truth about some people of this fanbase

lego
20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This. 

:tea: 

FreePalestine

SpadesToStart

Honestly that's just how Gaga is at festivals.  She's more laid back, a little less polished, and is just having fun and not as concerned about aesthetics.

Also, Gaga literally gave the fiercest, most polished performance of her career only two months ago, so for you to think she's becoming like Britney is a little ridiculous.

29 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This. 

Sadly this fanbase hates her more than generic public does. I agree with this quote above :)

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived