💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

JTandTheHair

This song gives me "quicksand"/"no way"/"second time around" feels. Love it!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart
6 hours ago, EvilCat said:

People complain about her not release any trendy pop song and now they complain because that song sound trendy 

Right! And the whole reason half this fan base is angling for DiC as a single is because it has the trendy tropical vibe. :toofunny:

The Surrealist
9 minutes ago, EarnYourLeather said:

I love this return to her roots and original sound! The reason why we all fell in love with her in the beginning. 

Please please please be for a new album and follow this sound 

Same, it sounds even Pre-FameGa.

Robo Ga

I JUST WOKE UP WHAT IS HAPPENING OMG WHAT IM GNEjwiamremkqmtjh4niujsdfgmk

🤖⚡️

iMonster
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I'm kinda sad PI could never take off thogh because I loved that direction. But I love this also. 

Glad I stan Gaga who can do both tbh. 

It's so funny because I'm exactly like you lol. I was one of the early PI supporters (Joanne in general) but I also LOVE this Gaga too. 

Im glad I wasn't apart of the bashing of anyone. I'm just here for Gaga and her craft. Everything/one else is irrelevant. I'm also that fan that liked "Eh eh". She's versatile people. She doesn't have to teach and lecture on every record. 

I'm present for The Cure. 

I'm so happy she released this so the little high art critics "gaga is so much better than everyone because she released pop music with a guitar"-sters can SEETHE.  I love it. 

ItsTommyBitch

It's a bop, don't lie to yourselves sistren :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Gaga Monster

This song is giving me Second Time Around teas, I love it:giveup::giveup:

GGD Presidential Elections

Kattys
2 hours ago, macca said:

I have no idea why she recorded sinners prayer, and half of Joanne.  Or thought that was a good idea 

This is the best bop she's recorded in years and you're sitting here being negative replying to everyone who loves this masterpiece...

Gurl you're as basic as you wrongly think this song is. 

Dont let the door hit you hunty.

I'm like eww with Joanne (album) but Sinners Prayer is one of best songs there :sweat: Anyways, let's bop together to The Cure :gaycat:

ItsTommyBitch

Wait its number one on iTunes already :giveup:

I wonder if this is just another cute little bop or if Gaga is hinting at all towards the sound of LG6 :udidnt: 

This is kind of generic, but it sounds amazing and Gaga's doing it better than lots of other peeps putting this kind of music out :shrug:  I have nothing against it. It sounds like a radio hit, hope it smashes

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RepentingSinner
14 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

I like it. I'm not a fan of today's tropical trend, but Gaga pulls it off well. Though the vocals don't even sound like her until "I will be right by your side".

This is going to smash, though. I know we all said that about PI, but this is a definite hit.

The Chainsmokers better not come for her for the verses sounding like Closer, but whatever. Gaga took their chord progression and made it better. :emma:

The Cure is NOT Tropical.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived