πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

SEANGT

This makes no sense to me. I need to know more about how this came about. who produced it? Why did she release it? it sounds like a justin bieber song. it's a bop but...okay. lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eros92

Her label and her Facebook are really pushing this. Like there has to be more. IΒ feel like before next Saturday we could have EP.Β 

Β 

Β 

GagaXCupcakke
Just now, SEANGT said:

This makes no sense to me. I need to know more about how this came about. who produced it? Why did she release it? it sounds like a justin bieber song. it's a bop but...okay. lol

DJ White Shadows

Shipper

HAH!Β 

I will be pushing this down the throats of my Chainsmoker-loving basic friends! Β 

I was a bit sad when I heard tropical beats but then, Β this is a sign for us to spread the Gaga! Β She gave us material the basics like to reintroduce her back to the GP.Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

melodichard
Just now, SEANGT said:

Definitely interested to know the producers and background. In the meantime...Β :music:

HMLover

Can't decide which part I like more:

"I WILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIIIIDE"

or

"I'M GONNA HEAL YOU ANYWAY"

MonsterMum
38 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Here's my honest opinion on the single; and don't come at me, cause I literally support everything Gaga does.

However, the only thing that I dislike about The Cure is that it's not part of Joanne. Β I feel like she created such a masterpiece with Joanne, and something that really stood out. She pushed Million Reasons, and it became a decent hit, and I respected that a lot. However, I feel like Joanne had SOOOO much more to offer, and really, she didn't have much to lose. Β The album was something that went against the grain, and I feel like people respected her for that. The tour is already pretty much sold out, so it's not like she NEEDS commercial success right now.

I just feel like she didn't give Joanne the chance it deservedΒ :S

In saying that, The Cure is a bop and I would support it IF it was part of the album. But it just seems out of place and random right now... But, I will fully embrace it, since the song is decent, and trust that she has a plan!

Well I for one like that she's building her catalogue. Cause let's say she does Joanne (the album) in full it would still clock in under 50 minutes. That leaves her almost 1 hour to do other songs. So ok it's not a fluid continuation but a nice summer breeze song and a song that I feel everyone will be able to sing along to really fast when she performs it rather then just fans like with the ARTPOP ball. This song is really anΒ ear worm and very accessible.

ChavaWM

Honest question:

When Joanne came out, people on here had meltdowns, some were even begging for her to get on a Calvin track, now she does something more pop and I see meltdowns again, what exactly do people want from her? Since she obviously has to cater to every single one of her fans needs.

Awrah999
2 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Honest question:

When Joanne came out, people on here had meltdowns, some were even begging for her to get on a Calvin track, now she does something more pop and I see meltdowns again, what exactly do people want from her? Since she obviously has to cater to every single one of her fans needs.

I think what it means is that Gage's music and (therefore) fan base is very eclectic and diverse. She has fans that span all generations, she has music that spans all genres, and so an album like Cheek to Cheek will be well liked by some and hated by others, while The Cure will be the second coming for some and mediocre to others. I think fans just need to appreciate Gaga's talent and artistry regardless of what she's putting out--smash single or not, we are witnessing an all-time musical legend in her prime.

This has to be for something, right? Like an EP or a re-release? People don't just release a random new single in the middle of their album campaigns for no reason...

River

The chorus is so GAGA and so basic but so good I like

I like this song, like at first I didn't but almost at the end I was like yas yas I like it omg

but why so trendy? I hate tropical sound..I'm against it tbh..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Honest question:

I think it's because this new song isn't the new-pop sounds that she did with JD, BR, BTW, etc. This song just seems 2017 in some ways. And I don't think that the people who areΒ complaining about The Cure are necessarily the people who were begging for Calvin.Β 

My only concern is where this new material is coming from. Are we abandoning Joanne? Is this a Joanne EP that the song is coming from? What does it mean for the JWT? What's going on behind the scenes? Gaga once said recently that she wouldn't do this type of music for success/mainstream/whatever. Some people are just taken back I think. I'm sure people will come to terms eventually.

6 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Honest question:

Different fans want different things. The ones who wanted more pop after Joanne aren't necessarily the ones unhappy with The Cure. One song is never going to please the entire fan base.

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, Jdawg said:

Has anyone else considered that The Cure is part of ASIB soundtrack?

I hope not...

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived