Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

Fernster7

Bitch stop complaining please, the song is something new from her, her vocals are so good and the production may be trendy but what's wrong about that? It's not like it's some tropical song rehash like DIC which you all wanted her to release as a single.:awkney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

I LOVE the fact that she debuted new material just now :giveup: 

The song itself is good, but yeah, on first listen quite generic and not really "Gaga".

Still slayed about it all though :giveup: 

DeleteMyAccount

Mixed feelings. The song does sound like something she would've recorded 10 years ago but with modern instrumentals. Idk, I hope it's not for ASIB like others are suggesting. 

TheJoanneHat

DIC IS SHOOK

THE CURE IS A SUMMER BOP!!! Produced by DJ White Shadow

Joanne pt2!

Kermit

I'm so ready, if she's releasing another album. This song is a bop. I just wish there were more deep/background vocals during the chorus. :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

:ladyhaha: Are people seriously complaining? This is what you wanted LG5 to sound like, and now she's "gone basic" ? I can't.

:giveup::giveup: IMAGINE THE REMIXES. 

:cryga: SOMEONE CALL ZEDD QUICK. HE SAID HE WANTED TO GET BACK IN THE STUDIO.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

StarryNight

this was one of the best gaga moments EVER
no one was expecting it and then BAMMM :giveup:

Sorcerer

F*CK IT THIS SONG IS EVERYTHING

THIS SAVED MY LIFE

I LOVE YOU EASTER!

Edit: Are people actually complaining wtf? Might be a bit trendy but this song is so sexy and different. And that chorus kills everyone. Dancin' In Circles is also a generic dancehall song so move on.

It's basic AF but new music is always exciting. Million Reasons was basic too so I don't see this as a down-grade of a single. Hopefully there's more (and better) music coming with it soon.

By the way I'm going to the filming of ASIB on Tuesday so maybe I'll be able to confirm whether it's in the movie.

Rebel Heart

This song is such an embarrassment

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Evan Peters

ya'll cried about joanne not sounding dance/pop and now ya'll are complaining when she released just that :air: 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived