news

Gaga's Coachella Backdrop [Spoiler]

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky

DANCIN IN CIRCLES COMING BITCHES. IT SEEMS LIKE WHEN THE TONGUE/SNAKE WHATEVER IT IS REPEATING, IT MIGHT BE THE PRE-CHORUS " OOOHHOOWWHHOOHHHH UP ALL NIGHT..." :giveup:  

Crossfit

Wow! I didn't expected this at all :shocked:

this really gives me TMB interlude teas, I hope someone will perescope the performance :giveup: 

Helxig

WHOA. It looks very ARTPOP in the way it's filmed, with a hint of darkness reminiscent of TFM. I like.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
1 minute ago, YSL said:

Wow! I didn't expected this at all :shocked:

this really gives me TMB interlude teas, I hope someone will perescope the performance :giveup: 

Someone said it was being livestreamed on YouTube :huh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Just now, Helxig said:

Someone said it was being livestreamed on YouTube 

And then someone said it wasn't and it was again, so I really don't know at this point :sweat: if it will be I'll be very happy tho

57 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

This interlude made me love J&D.

Literally perfect

Yeah, I totally forgot about that one :sweat: but besides that and the backdrops during DWUW, Just Dance, Applause and maybe the end of MANiCURE, they were pretty flat for me

gagzus

Omg she's brunette :giveup: and she has the snake in her mouth from the John Wayne video

Slayer

It looks great but I'm kind of confused. Is she not playing her ASIB character on stage for them to film the festival scenes? Why would it say Lady Gaga if she's playing a character?  I assume that was just a rumour.  Or maybe the ASIB filming will take place separately.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

gagaohlala

I'm dreaming about Sex Dreams at iTunes Festival 2.0 a.k.a Dancin In Circles at Coachella with killer sexy choreo and backdrops :whitney:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

junolxf
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It looks great but I'm kind of confused. Is she not playing her ASIB character on stage for them to film the festival scenes? Why would it say Lady Gaga if she's playing a character?  I assume that was just a rumour.  Or maybe the ASIB filming will take place separately.

They're filming in Indio, California (Coachella), but it will take place separately. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

chipz
35 minutes ago, YSL said:

And then someone said it wasn't and it was again, so I really don't know at this point :sweat: if it will be I'll be very happy tho

It wasn't showing on Youtube's Coachella Stream schedule for some time. Then she basically confirmed it on her Facebook page. And now I can see it on YouTube's schedule as well. I think this is a confirmation enough. Do you guys see it as well?

Archived