💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

About LDR's "Lust for Life" album release

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Alright, so yesterday the Queen of Sadness herself posted 3 photos of full moons on her Instagram:

Which caught my attention and I did some google search for this year's full moons, and the upcoming three are April 11th (TODAY), May 10th and June 9th respectively called Pink Moon, Flower Moon and Strawberry Moon.

Now my theory resides in the fact that Lana released the album cover on the first date, could it be possible that she will be releasing something else (lead/promo single, new MV) on May 10th and then the album on June 9th?

Let me know what you think and yes, little monsters do think everything is cryptic. :sis:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

This is not the first time she alludes to the full moon. Remember her witch tweet?

But sis the lead is already out :emma:

chaeri pls

The Child
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

This is not the first time she alludes to the full moon. Remember her witch tweet?

Some fans are saying that Love isn't actually the true lead. :sweat:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

retroglamx
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Right but maybe a second single or promo single, I was randomly pointing out something happening on the date.

retroglamx
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Some fans are saying that Love isn't actually the true lead. :sweat:

Probably because it was rush released and Lana might have had a different promo plan for it ??? idk I'm just guessing here

London GUY

I reckon Promo Single, or Tropico type thing on the Second Moon, Album on the Third Moon

REPLAY

The Child
4 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

Probably because it was rush released and Lana might have had a different promo plan for it ??? idk I'm just guessing here

I don't know honestly I mean having Love as the lead single for me is perfect I don't get why her fans are saying it's not the lead.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 minute ago, London GUY said:

I reckon Promo Single, or Tropico type thing on the Second Moon, Album on the Third Moon

No Lust For Life, the collab with The Weeknd will be released on the second moon I think.

Dominic

I swear I've read it's released May 26th. Interscope confirmed it? 

Edit: Wasn't Interscope but I can't remember where I read it :huh:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I think that it really could mean something, especially because of the album trailer...

I mean, in the beginning of the trailer you see strawberries for no reason at all. But it's still a major reach imo 

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

retroglamx
5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I saw a fake screenshot from the Interscope page reporting 5/26 as the release date on a fan account on IG but then never found any information on it again.

Lucas
7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I saw the same thing on Twitter, can't remember who posted it either, maybe some media account like Billboard or Rolling Stones

retroglamx
Just now, FREAK said:

I think that it really could mean something, especially because of the album trailer...

I mean, in the beginning of the trailer you see strawberries for no reason at all. But it's still a major reach imo 

well now that you're pointing out the album trailer it doesn't seem so much like a major reach to me. She even unfolds the moon phases at one point.

Archived